Perfect Commerce

Add Photos

Hamp Wall

Level 1 Support

Lvl I Help Desk (Current Employee) Newport News, VA

ProsOffice culture is pretty good, fairly laid back with no dress code. Good paid time off

ConsLower pay for same jobs compared to other companies not much room for advancement

Advice to Senior ManagementGive people a chance to move up and make more money

Mostly good

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Newport News, VA

ProsIt is in the software and technology industry. It has exciting name recognizable clients. It has good health insurance and other benefits. Some employees are extremely committed and professional.

ConsYou either fit in or you don't. All employees except executives are in cubes. Layoffs happen from time to time without warning. Some employees are not especially professional.

Low stress, steady work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Newport News, VA

ProsNice place to work, low stress. The company is committed to customer satisfaction, and is solid in its field.

ConsNot much room to grow for employees in their profession. The whole company tends to be reactive as opposed to proactive.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Not very rewarding

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Newport News, VA

ProsOriginal product line. They own the entire product line instead of cobbling together 3rd party products.

ConsEmployees come last here. Not much focus on training and skill improvement

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to pay some attention to employee morale. Less micromanagement.

Perfect Commerce: Glory days, they pass you by

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Kansas City, MO

ProsPrior to its current management team, put in place when CorMine took over, I have to say I've never worked with a better team. (Afterward, most of us left/were laid off, so that reason vanished.) The telecommuting arrangement was great, too; MWF at home, TTh in the office, which allowed us face time but also plenty of time to really get stuff done.

ConsManagement that does not understand the business nor the appropriate way to release software.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to get some of the key players from the pre-CorMine days back, and go back to more rigorous standards for software releases.

Good place to work, but company competition was tough.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Pros- access to executive mgmt.
    - good marketing channels

Cons- not enough competitive data

Advice to Senior ManagementCompany was sold after I left.

Worked for Perfect Commerce? Contribute to the Community!