Perfect Playground

Be The First To
Add Photos

Too much paper work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsThe only pro is a flexibility of work hours.

ConsLoads of paperwork that is required in order to get paid is enormous. They pay once a month but before it happens, each Speech Language Pathologist working in school setting has to fill out dozens of pages of session notes, updates, billing forms, etc and print tons of pages. So, if one has about 20 students in the workload, one has to hand in over 120 pages of paperwork and this is required every month! The time is taken away from the therapy. The pay is low. While they take a very generous cut out of the hourly rate that is paid to them by the Board of Education, they still make us do all the paperwork. And the paperwork is just getting worse and worse. At some point I will have to leave the company as I can not bear the amount of paperwork that is required.

Advice to Senior ManagementReduce the paperwork, you are making it impossible for us to enjoy our work. Also, offer at least some health benefits for people of the contract.

Tons of paperwork for little money

Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) Staten Island, NY

ProsFlexible schedule and that is about it.

ConsToo much paperwork, little time for actual therapy, little pay

Advice to Senior ManagementSince you are taking over 30% cut from the hourly rate paid by the board of education, at least do not steal our personal time that we have to send on outrageous amounts of paperwork

Worked for Perfect Playground? Contribute to the Community!