Perfect Teeth Reviews

Frederic W. J. Birner

Great Company!

Former Employee - Operations Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Operations Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at Perfect Teeth full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Offers great work life balance, great culture and training, people there are great! If I didnt have to leave I would still be with the company.

Cons

Really no cons any time that I needed off for personal time it was granted. But as long as you communicate your need in a timely fashion, which is fair.

Amazingly great company to work for!!

Former Employee - Endo Assistant in Centennial, CO
    Former Employee - Endo Assistant in Centennial, CO

I worked at Perfect Teeth full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The benefits are amazing and they work with you and your goals.

Cons

Upper management needs to value their assistants a little better and give better raises.

Give better raises at review time.

Creativity is encouraged, passion is sparked, collegiality is unifying.

Current Employee - Best Practices Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Best Practices Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Our company cares about us and encourages us to learn new skills. We are allowed to take initiative to get things accomplished. I am trusted. The work we do makes a difference not only for our employees, but to the people in our community. The culture is great - the environment is incredibly empowering and the core values of the company align with mine. My manager encourages me to grow and welcomes feedback and ideas. I am treated as an important member of the team.

Cons

This is my dream job and I do not have any cons. I only see the company moving in a positive direction.

Disappointing

I worked at Perfect Teeth

Pros

The opportunity seemed great in the beginning. I now realize that they will say anything to persuade you to work for them. But it is certainly not what I expected.

Cons

It was difficult to follow the chain of command when my direct supervisor would say Corporate is dishonest. All of my requests and concerns have not seemed to be communicated to Sr Mgmt as evidenced by Sr Mgmt being clueless to my needs with patient care. Op Mgr micromanages and interferes with the providers' treatment of patients.

Needs better leadership

Moving on

I worked at Perfect Teeth

Pros

They have a good goal yet wrong execution. They have much to do to grow into the company they want to be, as written on their website. But how do they expect to grow if they don't open up the door of communication to their providers. Senior management only seems to care about the office managers, not the providers.

Cons

Office managers have more say than providers do and when providers need anything to help with patient care, managers are quick to blame corporate.

Pay more attention to your clinics teams in each office, especially the providers. You are shooting yourselves in the foot if you don't communicate with them because they will feel undervalued and will leave.

Keeps getting better...

Current Employee - Administrator/Manager
    Current Employee - Administrator/Manager

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The company is dedicated to providing the best patient care in the markets they serve and the leadership is taking a hard look at the company culture and moving the needle in a very positive direction. Lots of opportunity for individuals who are willing to work hard; great teams; great benefits package.

Cons

The pace of change can be daunting; there are new expectations which have been difficult for some employees to adjust to.

Continue to listen to employees and encourage an environment of feedback.

Employees are not valued - treated like minions and all about the $$

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time

Pros

Benefits and the talent of the employee staff, for the most part.

Cons

Regional director has no clue. She has no idea how to hire people and is a terrible leader. She's been here wayyyyyy too long and inappropriate connections with the CEO in a publicly traded company…is this a conflict of interest?

Stop the inappropriate relationships with regional director and CEO. We never see our RD - maybe show up every once and a while? Get computer systems that are like a Windows platform and not DOS

Great company, on the right track for patient care but upper management needs some work!

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The company owners definitely care about patients and are dong their very best to implement their Gold Standard of care at the office level. The office I worked in was clean and relatively up to date as dentist offices go. The doctors and my office were wonderful and I felt that they would go the extra mile to help patients. Most of the office staff were great to work with, but my manager had no authority to deal with the office slugs. I really liked my office Manager. She was fair and acted like she appreciated the work we did by saying thanks all the time.

Cons

Regional Directors are "out of touch" with reality. They still act like old school managing by threats and intimidation. They could use some training on coaching and leading by example instead of threatening people- that's a turn off to most of us younger generation. They also need to learn how to show appreciation for their employees; a thank you once in a while would go along way - or at least they could speak to the office employees when they "drop in" for a visit instead of just going to back to gossip with their favorite employees. Surely someone is doing something right at some point in time. Why just look for things to criticize. Why not get involved and help improve things. PC and Assistant pay is also way to low - they must be saving any "raise" money for themselves because employees at the worker bee level aren't getting any. And employee turnover is really high.

Maybe you should interview some of the office personal regarding their regional directors - you would get an earful.

It's all about the money you can bring into the office...Ethically or unethically.

Former Employee - Dental Hygienist in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Dental Hygienist in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Perfect Teeth full-time

Pros

I worked with wonderful coworkers. Great sense of comradarie.

Cons

Old, second rate equipment, way too much pressure to make your own schedule, confirm patients and,audit all your charts while you watch the other employees talk and drink coffee. A depressing atmosphere in the clinic areas, being expected to perform at the fastest pace, seeing a patient every half hour,half of which should be high production (Perio treatment to include oral irrigation, fluoride treatments or fluoride for home use (at higher cost than any pharmacy) repeated SRP and antibiotic placement. Always pushing the patient to spend the maximum amount of money for some legitimate and some questionable treatment even when the patients oral hygiene/ home care, and condition improves.
    NO RAISES! EVER!! Very little appreciation followed up with how you can do better, work harder and faster, charge for more treatment and manage to cram in more paperwork to avoid looking negligent. Surprise visits from the hygiene guru/enforcer.. And district manager to add more to your plate and make you feel inadequate while "giving you the opportunity"
    To still work for the "company". I think that about sums it up!

Be consistent! Appreciate your employees! Don't overload your staff! Remember.. PATIENTS FIRST, not profits first.

Moving on

Current Employee - Patient Coordinator in Lakewood, CO
    Current Employee - Patient Coordinator in Lakewood, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time (less than an year)

Pros

great people to work with

Cons

do not pay enough for what is asked oh you