Perfect Teeth

Updated Jul 9, 2014

Frederic W. J. Birner

Great Company!

Operations Manager (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsOffers great work life balance, great culture and training, people there are great! If I didnt have to leave I would still be with the company.

ConsReally no cons any time that I needed off for personal time it was granted. But as long as you communicate your need in a timely fashion, which is fair.

Creativity is encouraged, passion is sparked, collegiality is unifying.

Best Practices Manager (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsOur company cares about us and encourages us to learn new skills. We are allowed to take initiative to get things accomplished. I am trusted. The work we do makes a difference not only for our employees, but to the people in our community. The culture is great - the environment is incredibly empowering and the core values of the company align with mine. My manager encourages me to grow and welcomes feedback and ideas. I am treated as an important member of the team.

ConsThis is my dream job and I do not have any cons. I only see the company moving in a positive direction.

***Gold Standard***

Operation Manager (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsGood Benetit package 401/Medical/Dental/Vision
    New Gold Standards are good alot of us already do this.
    Patient care is priority the way it should be.
    Perfect Teeth has a great HR Dept. they have helped implement many good changes
    over the last few years and have made PT a quality company and a place to have a career.
    Alot of employees have been with the company as many as 5 yrs all the way back to its inception. That says alot!!!

ConsSalries could be a little better Certain positions star out alittle low for this market
    and I think we loose some good people due to this.

Advice to Senior ManagementPerfect Teeth has shifted to a very positive patient care "Patients First" protocol. This is a good direction to keep going. This philosophy if it stays will really widen the gap between us and our competitors in dental care. If we continue to treat patients with compassion,honesty, and quality dental care PT can't fail and will continue to grow.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I have had a great working experience with Perfect Teeth. It has been a very positive environment.

Dental Office Manager (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsThe employees are great to work with. Patients are like family. Lots of support from the corporate office.

ConsPatients can sometimes be difficult to deal with.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore employee recognition for a job well done.

Feel very important, many people depend on my work and the company trusts me.

Dentst (Current Employee) Colorado Springs, CO

ProsNo worry about paying rent, salaries, and hiring and firing staff. Diverse patient load with devoted and very upbeat staff.

ConsFeel need to always be at work due to necessity of being the dentist in charge. Cannot participate in local dental society meetings due to their Thursday night occurance with my long commute and need to work on Fridays.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a corporate Christmas party on a Saturday night.

Managing Dentist in Albuquerque

Managing Dentist (Current Employee) Albuquerque, NM

ProsGreat company to work for. Providers are given quite a bit of freedom to practice dentistry the way they want to. Providers and staff really care about the patients and their treatment. Senior management in Albuquerque is a pleasure to work with.

ConsLack of control over staff compensation and retention. Great employees are sometimes lost to private practice where they can earn more.

Advice to Senior ManagementA better system to communicate to staff about bonuses and pay increases and possibly getting provider input when considering, especially their chair-side assistants and what compensation is adequate for the responsibilities they have and the skills they bring to the practice.

A company on the rise with the desire to be the Gold Standard in their field

Regional Director (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsThe executive and management teams are very motivated to raise the level of expertise within the group practice genre. They are making changes to how they viewed things over the past few years in an effort to attract top talent in the dental field.

ConsA more comprehensive training program will need to be developed to prepare the current team and potential new employees to achieve the companies desired results.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue you current philosophy and you will obtain your company vision and goals.

Great Place to Work!!!!

Dental Office Manager (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsExcellent Benefit package The company increased its medical coverage
     without increasing our out of pocket
    Prefect Teeth offers:
    Medical/Dental/Vision
    FSA account
    Vacation /Sick time...and much more!!!

ConsCant really think of any at this time

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep going the direction you are heading...Patients First

Great Company that Treats Employees Well, Great First Career Opportunity

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsThere are a number of great things I can mention about working for Perfect Teeth. I am very satisfied with my compensation as well as my work/life balance. I feel like I have a lot of opportunities to take time for myself when I need to. Also, I have always felt welcome and happy working with my fellow employees. I love that everyone shares a genuine passion to further the Perfect Teeth company. It makes a big difference when you work people that love what they do! Working for Perfect Teeth has given me a lot of freedom to present my ideas for future projects as well as working on my own. I appreciate the trust and confidence for me to accomplish my tasks. I have also appreciated the constant guidance and advice I receive. I have learned a lot of useful tools and skills that I can apply to any future work opportunity.

ConsThe only thing I can say for improvement would have to be better organization from upper management when it comes to prioritizing tasks and projects. Sometimes there is not a clear set of directions as to what projects should take priority over others, therefore making my job somewhat unorganized at times.

Good company that's only getting better!

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsI've worked for Perfect Teeth for more than five years. As with all companies there are benefits (the good) and opportunities for improvement (the bad), but in my experience the benefits have far outweighed any area for opportunity. The good: good work/life balance, good opportunities for growth, comprehensive benefits package, competitive salaries, good bonus opportunity, great employees, experienced dentists, good clinical staff; good support staff both in office and from the corporate office , great locations (CO, NM & AZ).

ConsMany of the areas for opportunity that I've experienced are being addressed by the company. Some of the offices are outdated, but many have been updated or are slated for updating. There is high turnover in some positions and managers seem stretched thin sometimes, but there has been a greater emphasis on training and employee retention over the course of the past year so I am hopeful that these two things will improve over the upcoming years.

Advice to Senior ManagementPersonally, I believe that better communication and empowerment of employees would greatly improve both morale and customer experience.

Worked for Perfect Teeth? Contribute to the Community!