Personify

Updated Mar 25, 2014

Personify CEO and President Edi Dor

Edi Dor

Good Company with Motivated Employees

I have been working at Personify full-time for more than a year

ProsManagement seems to make opportunities for motivated employees, co-workers are enthusiastic and willing to answer questions, generally friendly atmosphere, and good location.

ConsMinimal education incentives, expensive healthcare, needs more opportunity for advancement (promotion).

A waste of a lot of good years.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Personify full-time for more than 5 years

ProsCompetitive salaries, some flexibility depending on who you know.

ConsVery political in upper management. Also, upper management CEO, COO, have no clue what they are doing it's like watching the Ground Hog's day movie over and over.......

Advice to Senior ManagementStart over and get rid of the entire management team including CEO, COO. Treat your employees-all employees with respect something they don't do here unless your in their click.

They should be on the rise with the addition of outside capital and new management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Personify full-time for more than 8 years

ProsOverall a very nice group of people with whom to work

ConsMany years of trying to do something with nothing and, of course, ending up with nothing.
My hope is that recent changes to management and financing will result in greatly improved product and career satisfaction.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't let old management practices persist under new regime and don't keep people around who are not succeeding. It's not good for them or for the company.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Executives who manage expectations and care about your career path

I have been working at Personify full-time for more than 3 years

Pros- Executives hold all hands meetings with Q&A's when there are company wide changes
- Management cares about my career path and want to see me learn and advance within the company
- Work/Life flexibility that allows work hours from 7AM to 7PM, so you can adjust your 8 to fit your schedule. Also easy to telework in case of emergencies (sick kids, snow days, etc)
- Performance based quarterly bonuses
- Performance based yearly reviews with potential for pay bumps and advancement
- Management does a good job of balancing my workload
- Team atmosphere, most employees understand that we're all in this to make the company successful and will help you find answers to issues.

Cons- Demanding customers can sometimes make the job highly stressful
- Knowledge management and retention has suffered in the past, but is improving. I think this needs to (and will) improve as the company grows and implements more procedures and best practices.

Work hard and reap the rewards

I have been working at Personify full-time for more than 5 years

ProsIn this growing company, being able to adapt to changes, innovation and hard work is greatly valued. The management works on helping staff grow their career paths and encourage cross-training, education, etc. It's a fast paced and fun work environment where people genuinely enjoy working with each other. Large staff lunch events, holiday parties, picnics and even sports teams boost relationships and team building.

In addition, they work with flexible hours and truly value the work/life balance which is critical to me.

ConsLimited resources for expanding work but that is to be expected for a growing company.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue being open to new ideas, encouraging internal growth and providing visibility to staff.

Personify Rewards Hard Work

Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Personify full-time for more than 3 years

Pros- The Personify management team identify intelligent, hard working individuals and reward appropriately.
- The already enjoyable atmosphere and culture of Personify is only improving.
- The usual things such a salary and benefits are as competitive and as to be expected.
- The people. If you enjoy learning, working, and even having fun with caring, dedicated, and intelligent people, Personify is for you.

Cons- Committing yourself to do good work can occasionally result in working more than the expected 40 to 45 hours a week. It does not happen regularly and is generally expected as a salaried employee in the software industry.
- For people who struggle with organization and time management, Personify would be difficult and stressful.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to be the extraordinary leadership that makes Personify a fantastic place to build a career.

Great IT company with accepting environment, great leaders, and strong work ethic.

Software Support Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Personify full-time for less than a year

Pros- Leadership is down-to-earth and helpful in many aspects
- Your left to yourself to do your work without someone hovering over you
- All employees are helpful and contribute to helping others
- Benefits package is amazing - medical, vacation, etc.
- Hours are your pick, with options for telecommuting for appointments and sick days
- Communication is utilized and everyone has an "open door" policy
- Very flexible schedule
- Ability to move between departments and advance in your career quickly

Cons- Training is a little inconsistent, and you end up having to go to other employees to be taught how to accomplish certain tasks
- Days can be long to get work done (though those are few and far between in the CS department)

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat job, thanks for the amazing opportunity.

A land of opportunities. If you have the courage, conviction and the skills, you want to be here.

Professional Services (Current Employee)

I have been working at Personify full-time for more than 10 years

ProsOpen to new ideas from all levels, casual working environment, wonderful people and great customers, excellent compensation and benefits. High integrity management team and passionate employees.

ConsEveryone around here is human too so this place has its fair share of challenges.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great momentum and the positive energy to innovate and excel.

Good Old Boys and Girls Click

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Personify full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat staff consultants who work hard to do what is needed
Resource teams are dedicated to fix all the software issues as needed

ConsIt's a numbers game - must always be billable and utilized or your time with the company is over
You can be a great resource but if you are not on a profitable project you will be continually badgered to generate revenue
$$$'s are all that matter to the COO unless you area in the "in group"
Lots of unethical relationships
If they are afraid you will leave they tend to throw money for you to stay

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on a good quality product and reward hardwork not only based upon being billable

I am a current TMA Resources employee.

I have been working at Personify full-time for less than a year

ProsVery nice people, casual environment (jeans casual dress code), room for growth, good location, paid parking, good benefits, etc....

ConsI can't think of any at the moment.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are a lot of good changes going on.

Worked for Personify? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Personify reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Personify CEO Edi Dor. All 20 reviews posted anonymously by Personify employees.