Peter Piper Pizza

Be The First To
Add Photos

Joseph Luongo Jr.

Sales/ Finance manager

Finance Manager (Former Employee)

ProsLithia is a very good company to work for. they know how to care for their team and provide excellent training.

ConsNothing to report. Lithia knows what they are doing to operate the corporation.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the excellent job.

I'm thankful for this job and the growth I've had in it but it's time to move on to bigger and better things.

ProsAs a team leader we get free pizza, very slow at times, great co workers and free all day every day drinks.

ConsManagement have favorites and those favorites get away with a lot, overworked at times and I feel underpaid but its a good college/ high school job.

Okay Job

Game Room Attendant (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsCoworkers were nice, I could basically chose my hours. Not too bad for a first job.

ConsWouldn't get enough hours, the businesses ended up closing. The managers were okay.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Awful.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere is no pros that come to mind.

ConsThe pay is very low. It's a high school job.

Nepotism.

Game Room Attendant (Current Employee) Maryvale, AZ

ProsLearning Experiences, and the information you need for any job. Some really nice coworkers, Some shift managers that are willing to teach you, and will help you out.

ConsHorrible General Managers, that only care for money, their own bonus'. Do not care for you as a person, will not work around your schedule. Hires family, Family first rule. Will not promote. Will not give Team Members a raise.

Advice to Senior ManagementRe-evaluate your stores General Managers, Pay attention to your employees, we are people too!

A good beginning job, but I'm definitely ready to move on now.

Team Member (Current Employee) Mesa, AZ

ProsI like everyone I work with. They certainly make it interesting and entertaining. I work in the back so I don't have to deal with customers, which is nice for me.

ConsStanding for hours, manual labor. Often times I'm sore after work. Also it is an entry level job, so minimum wage.

My experience working there was great, employees and managers were nice and got to meet old friends from school.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Laredo, TX

ProsWell the place is closest to my house and I used to spend my childhood playing here. The managers were kind enough to give me a schedule that doesn't conflict with school.

ConsSome customers are airheaded, few of them often ask me where the napkins or the cheese are when there obviously in front the table they're sitting in. Its annoying but doesn't happen everyday.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to trust your employees more, its not uncommon that i've been often yelled at for no reason

Job sucks a lot, but the people are cool.

Training Professional (Former Employee)

ProsWork with a great team of people, some of who take it seriously, most dont.

ConsDeal with people alllll day. mean people. people that hate you.

It wasn't very fun.

Game Room Attendant (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsYou get half off pizza

ConsThe work is long, boring, plentiful, and under appreciated.

Pretty good place to work.

Team Member (Current Employee) Chandler, AZ

ProsManagers are nice, friendly, understanding, and helpful. They work with your schedule if you need time off, can't work certain times/days, etc. Most of the employees are hard workers and will help you (esp. when you are new).

ConsLots of "cheap" customers. You will get some very rude people and if you work in the game room, be expected to deal with lots of little annoying children. During the most busy times (Saturdays are the worst), you will have ten people at the counter, with two to three games you have to fix, and a few things you were supposed to do earlier (but you can't get around to it because you are busy with the people at the prize redemption). Lately, there have been many scheduling changes due to the amount of hours we can have (certain percentage of profits is alloted to amount of working hours allowed per scheduling period. When the store is low on available hours, they will occasionally cut your hours if they aren't especially busy, which screws up your schedule.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive stores more hours. Being cut short hours that you were supposted to have screws up our daily and weekly schedules, which are based upon the expected hours that you have given us.

Worked for Peter Piper Pizza? Contribute to the Community!