Petrom

www.petrom.com

Petrom Reviews

Petrom – Bucharest – “Petrom City”

It was a great experience as an intern for the HSSE department.

Responsabil Process/Project Coordinator (Former Employee) Bucharest (Romania)

ProsAs a employee you are satisfied - salary ok, some bonuses, possibility to have some offline courses, and also there are a lot of events going on so you can benefit from them - book fairs, conferences, lunch & learns. But most of all, the colleagues I had there were awesome.

ConsMaybe the industry is not the most pleasant one, and also the fact that incidents can happen. Working outdoor you have to be very careful.

It is ok for those wanting to work in the office.

Geophysicist (Former Employee)

Prosgood development system
    work-life balance
    multinational company
    good financial benefits

Conslack of communication
    routine-the same tasks every day

Advice to Senior Managementnone

Nice working environment, a bit of an old mind-set but great career opportunities.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bucharest (Romania)

Pros- Great career opportunities.
    - They invest in their employees health and safety, this being a priority.
    - Diversity. Multicultural environment.

Cons- Old mind-set.
    - Lots of processes and bureaucracy.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

good experience

Project Manager (Former Employee) Bucharest (Romania)

Prosthe bigest company from eastern europe

ConsIf you work there more years there is a risk to lose your personality

Advice to Senior Managementto turn to the humanity employee

21 years to experience in company

Project Manager (Current Employee) Piteşti (Romania)

Prosis the bigger company to Romania

Consuncertainty of tomorrow in this company

It's a good launch in your career !

Civil Engineer (Current Employee) Bucharest (Romania)

ProsProfessional organization chart, professional environment and equipment, nice people, few company trainings if you are lucky, the importance of HSEQ is very highlighted. Work loading not that high.

ConsMany people with an aged line of thought that are overwhelmed by the new technologies. Some people don't know where their responsibilities ends. The payment is poor and you don't get many chances to increase your earnings. Job descriptions overlap.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive bonuses and promotions based on evaluation from 6 to 6 months. No competition, no results. Optimize staff

OMV Petrom Review

Project Planner (Current Employee) Bucharest (Romania)

Pros- big multinational company
    - good management
    - good perspective for the future
    - social involvement

Cons- cold pay better
    - cold be more open to the new technology

Large company, small salary

Senior Economist (Current Employee) Bucharest (Romania)

ProsIt is not a stressful environment, the working schedule is quite ok: 8am to 16.30 and Fridays until 14:00, some material benefits

ConsSmaller salary than it is shown in the mass media or the general appreciation of the company salaries level.
    It is not a competitive environment and performance is not awarded as it should be.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at the cons

Good place to learn and develop yourself.

Head of Area (Current Employee) Bucharest (Romania)

ProsLarge company where you could find a job that fits you. I'll say it's up to you. People, infrastructure, management, culture all of them are okay.

ConsToo often good people are dismissed.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more time & energy on trying to get the real feedback from their people. Look up to motivate the others.

Running any size business is a challenging and often difficult prospect. There are multitudes of decisions that have to

ProsI love this job and I've always been motivated by the desire to do a god job at whatever position I'm in.

ConsThe work is no longer challenging and I am not stimulated any more; there is no opportunity for a career development

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers should look at their business, see what is working and what is not and seek effective management advice.

Worked for Petrom? Contribute to the Community!