Peugeot Reviews

Peugeot Directeur Général Maxime Picat
Maxime Picat
1 Rating

1. Good manufacturer

Former Employee - Aftersales Manager in Nottingham, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Aftersales Manager in Nottingham, England (UK)

I worked at Peugeot full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good support from the manufacturer

Cons

Could perhaps offer more incentives?

2. Zone manager responsible of the Brand results and development

I worked at Peugeot

Pros

Being part of the 3rd automotive group in Europe, 7th worldwide. Develop your knowledge of the small car markets

Cons

Not an easy period for PSA group as the results show deficits for the third consecutive year

3. I was General Manager for the gastronomic division (Restaurant, Bar & Catering). Responsability for the overall business

I worked at Peugeot

Pros

Great company with constant growt and very good career plan.

Cons

HR politics is good but inestable. Personal rotation is high by the non exisiting retention plan

5. very good

I worked at Peugeot

Pros

Good company, interesting projects and at least for me good work environment

Cons

Hard to progress up the ladder, people tend to stay very long time

Advice to Management

my manager was top (control and simulation), not much experience with others

6. . .

Current Employee - Chef de projet in Soisy-sur-Seine (France)
    Current Employee - Chef de projet in Soisy-sur-Seine (France)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Projet de grande envergure dans une industrie compétitive.

Large scale project in a competitive industry.

Cons

La mutation de l'industrie créée des conditions économiques très dures.

Industry shift generating tough economical conditions.

Advice to Management

7. Bonne culture propice au travail, lieu d'innovation Good work culture, and a place of innovation

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Deuxième constructeur d'automobiles en Europe, donc, pour maintenir ce niveau, vous trouverez non seulement des personnes intelligentes, mais aussi très dédiées à leur travail chez Peugeot. Les membres de l'équipe étaient très serviables aussi. J'étais ba

Second car manufacturer in Europe, so to keep that position you'll find in Peugeot offices not only smart people, but very dedicated to their work. The team members are very helpful too. I was in the headquarters in Paris, where the top managers are, they are very kind and professional people.

Cons

La qualité de votre expérience va beaucoup dépendre de votre équipe et de votre supérieur… Le mien était super, mais j'ai entendu que ce n'était pas toujours le cas. Et comme c'est une société immense, il y est difficile de se faire entendre. Il y a beaucoup de travail répétitif.

Very much of your experience will depend on your team and manager... Mine was brilliant, but I've heard that it's not always the case. And because it is a very huge company, your ideas wont be easily heard. A lot of redundant work goes around in the company.

Advice to Management

Choisir les managers avec plus de soin. Raccourcir le processus, diminuer les tâches redondantes, promouvoir la créativité et l'innovation. Et veiller à rendre l'environnement de travail un peu plus flexible.

Choose carefully the managers. Reduce the process, reduce redundant work, promote creativity and innovation. And please make the work environment a bit more flexible.

8. Tâches différentes, très intéressant Different jobs very interesting

Former Employee - Chef de projet in Vélizy-Villacoublay (France)
    Former Employee - Chef de projet in Vélizy-Villacoublay (France)

I worked at Peugeot full-time (More than 10 years)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Très bonnes opportunités, grande motivation, personnel fantastique

Great opportunities, high motivation, wonderful people

Cons

Peu de temps, courte perspective (ventes difficiles, compétition avec les usines d'Europe de l'Est)

short time low perspectives (Sales difficulties, competitiveness of Est Europe factories...)

9. Working as outsource business analyst in PSA Argentina.

Current Employee - Business Analyst / Developer in El Palomar, Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I have been working at Peugeot

Pros

It was a good oportunity to develope my abilities as a business analyst , and a chance to participate in a complete life cicle of a system/application, because my work group was created in PSA to develope a new system. Here they work with known technologies, such as Oracle, Java and SAP. Besides that, in my particulary case, it was near home, so I could avoid Buenos Aires traffic, as PSA is out of the city center. And at the time I began working here, the salary was a bit better than other job offers in which I was applying for.

Cons

As I work in an outsourced group, I don't enjoy the benefits of PSA employees nor the promotions, but I must comply with all obligations as PSA employees.

Advice to Management

Senior Management should be more communicative with the employees, so the entire group could be in a more confortable work environment complying with all requirements.

10. The same problems we read about IT during more than 35 years.

Current Employee - Java Senior Developer in San Isidro, Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I have been working at Peugeot

Pros

Good earnings. Working place is on the suburbs, which in Buenos Aires is very relaxing.

Cons

Weak leadership, managers with low or null technical profile. Responsibility is not share but lays on developers. Therefore, managers just fulfill a paperwork role, many PMOs and no actual PMs.

Advice to Management

Information Technology requires both high technical and excellent HR skills. Improvising just sweeps the dust under the carpet.

11. esay enviroment for working, not much pressure

I worked at Peugeot

Pros

esay enviroment for working, not much pressure, people are nice to work with, the timing for work is not very rigid.

Cons

the salary is on the average level, not very exciting. People change too often in the department, do not have much advantage compare to other car manufactor.

Advice to Management

Should listen more to the employees for their indeed needs, not only salary; should leave more oppotunities for local employees, not only for french people.

RSS Feed </> Embed