PharMerica

PharMerica CEO and Director Greg Weishar

Greg Weishar

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Worst job ever

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Brockton, MA

I worked at PharMerica full-time for less than a year

ProsThe health insurance benefits are decent.

ConsWell to start off there is no real trainer, you are trained by several employees that all do things differently. You start the job off being completely confused and immediately start being blamed for anything that goes wrong. The management here is a joke, they have never actually had any management experience so don't expect to be able to turn to them for anything. In all the time I worked there I think my supervisor said about three words to me at most. Anytime that I had a question about something I was told to email someone, who in turn would tell me to ask my lead or supervisor who would then tell me to email again. There is no real concern for the patients or the employees. You are treated like dirt.
The actual facility itself is extremely dirty, the bathrooms were always disgusting and I have seen roaches crawling around on the floor on several occasions.
The turnaround is extremely high, and with good reason. There is no real opportunity for advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementTeach your managers how to manage. Hire a trainer.

Worked for PharMerica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PharMerica reviews and ratings in Brockton, MA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PharMerica CEO Greg Weishar. All reviews posted anonymously by PharMerica employees.