Phlebotomy Services International
www.phlebotomyservices.com Central Point, OR 1 to 5 Employees

Phlebotomy Services International Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

like being on a roller coaster.

ProsPotential is there for growth.

ConsLot of work and responsibility for very low compensation. Unstable, feeling of being a part of an organization that you have to constantly explain to hardworking mobile phlebs why they cannot be paid on time lends to very low morale.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your word in all you do. or don't do it at all.

AS UNETHICAL AS THEY COME.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere are absolutely no "pros" about this company, or it's ownership. They are as bad as they come.

ConsA track record of debt, and lacks of payments to creditors, employees, contractors and suppliers. This company has ridden the backs of its employees for years and skirted every law and good business practice just to keep their doors open.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop "preaching" about how people should act and using God as your shield for your unethical, and bad behavior. Clean up your own house and pay your bills. Go back to school and take a business management course and learn how to read and use a balance sheet. Stop playing games with other people's lives.

Dishonest company who preys on workers by not paying them for their work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsTruly none and I'm only writing anything on Pros because of the required 20 word minimum in the field on this form.

ConsToo numerous to list but there have been volumes written on other sites about this company. The most common theme is chasing them for money and the extremes people have had to go to for getting paid. Look them up on Paramedical Examiners Anonymous dot com.

Advice to Senior ManagementSince the owner is "management" and this approach is his business plan there's no point to giving him advice.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

stay away

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosthere are no pros to this company, i would never recommend to anyone.

Conscan't pay you, high volume of work and work you to the bone with no benefits, i can't tell you how many times my checked bounced, stay far away. there is nothing offered except dissapointment here.

Advice to Senior Managementjust shut the doors

Working for Free!

Phlebotomist (Current Employee)
    Crown Point, OR

ProsFlexible schedule. Able to work other on-call, per diem, part time and contract jobs around this job.

ConsI was fast and efficient. I bought my own supplies. I drove all over everywhere for this company drawing blood. It was almost impossible to get paid. I have had to call and talk to the bookeeper and the director and founder of the company and beg for them to send me a check for work that I completed in April. It is now the end of June. I was just told by their bookeeper that they do not have the money to pay me.

Advice to Senior ManagementPAY YOUR STAFF!

Phlebotomist beware company is always late to pay if they pay at all

Phlebotomist (Former Employee)

Prosper diem fees are good if you get paid for them

ConsThey want the labs done asap, but don't want to pay phlebotomist on time. I worked for them for 2 years and NEVER got paid on time. They still owe me for services I performed almost 3 months ago. I've left messages (voice mail and emails) with no response. They say their pay time period is 30 days after services are performed, but I always had to call to ask where check is.

w

Phlebotomist (Current Employee)

ProsPotential room for growth in company

ConsPoor pay, no health care, high work volume for very low compensation

Advice to Senior ManagementT

Worked for Phlebotomy Services International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Phlebotomy Services International reviews and ratings. All 7 reviews posted anonymously by Phlebotomy Services International employees.