Phlebotomy Services International

Updated October 16, 2014
Updated October 16, 2014
1.2

CEO

like being on a roller coaster.

I have been working at Phlebotomy Services International full-time

Pros

Potential is there for growth.

Cons

Lot of work and responsibility for very low compensation. Unstable, feeling of being a part of an organization that you have to constantly explain to hardworking mobile phlebs why they cannot be paid on time lends to very low morale.

Keep your word in all you do. or don't do it at all.

No Accountability

Current Employee - Phlebotomist

I have been working at Phlebotomy Services International as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The company has a large amount of contracts and you get to do interesting assignments.

Cons

Their company has a problem with paying their contracted Phlebotomist. They only pay on Net 30 which means you get paid the following month from when you did the work. They don't give you the pay you deserve based on the amount you travel and you are responsible for a large amount of the service (i.e. spinning, shipping, collection, scheduling patient by phone, follow-up, sending paperwork to all companies involved). They have a big problem with payments.

Keep your promises and hire a better team in your accounting department. It is also very difficult to get in touch with someone. Respond to emails quickly and resolve issues quickly.

Don't Work with these guys unless you like working for free...

I have been working at Phlebotomy Services International

Pros

I have nothing positive to say about my experience with this company.

Cons

They make it easy for you to do the job for them, and impossible to get paid. Its been two years and I still haven't gotten paid. I just got a call to do another draw and told them I won't work with them until I get paid. Their excuses were that their client never paid them for services, and that they had gotten a new system and all their old information had been lost. How these guys receive support from the better business bureau is beyond my understanding. Something extremly fishy is going on here. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Pay the people you contract out. Don't hire anyone unless you know you can pay them. Keep better records. Stop scamming people.

AS UNETHICAL AS THEY COME.

I worked at Phlebotomy Services International as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

There are absolutely no "pros" about this company, or it's ownership. They are as bad as they come.

Cons

A track record of debt, and lacks of payments to creditors, employees, contractors and suppliers. This company has ridden the backs of its employees for years and skirted every law and good business practice just to keep their doors open.

Stop "preaching" about how people should act and using God as your shield for your unethical, and bad behavior. Clean up your own house and pay your bills. Go back to school and take a business management course and learn how to read and use a balance sheet. Stop playing games with other people's lives.

Dishonest company who preys on workers by not paying them for their work.

I worked at Phlebotomy Services International

Pros

Truly none and I'm only writing anything on Pros because of the required 20 word minimum in the field on this form.

Cons

Too numerous to list but there have been volumes written on other sites about this company. The most common theme is chasing them for money and the extremes people have had to go to for getting paid. Look them up on Paramedical Examiners Anonymous dot com.

Since the owner is "management" and this approach is his business plan there's no point to giving him advice.

stay away

I worked at Phlebotomy Services International full-time

Pros

there are no pros to this company, i would never recommend to anyone.

Cons

can't pay you, high volume of work and work you to the bone with no benefits, i can't tell you how many times my checked bounced, stay far away. there is nothing offered except dissapointment here.

just shut the doors

Working for Free!

Current Employee - Phlebotomist in Crown Point, OR
    Current Employee - Phlebotomist in Crown Point, OR

Pros

Flexible schedule. Able to work other on-call, per diem, part time and contract jobs around this job.

Cons

I was fast and efficient. I bought my own supplies. I drove all over everywhere for this company drawing blood. It was almost impossible to get paid. I have had to call and talk to the bookeeper and the director and founder of the company and beg for them to send me a check for work that I completed in April. It is now the end of June. I was just told by their bookeeper that they do not have the money to pay me.

PAY YOUR STAFF!

Phlebotomist beware company is always late to pay if they pay at all

Former Employee - Phlebotomist
    Former Employee - Phlebotomist

Pros

per diem fees are good if you get paid for them

Cons

They want the labs done asap, but don't want to pay phlebotomist on time. I worked for them for 2 years and NEVER got paid on time. They still owe me for services I performed almost 3 months ago. I've left messages (voice mail and emails) with no response. They say their pay time period is 30 days after services are performed, but I always had to call to ask where check is.

w

I have been working at Phlebotomy Services International

Pros

Potential room for growth in company

Cons

Poor pay, no health care, high work volume for very low compensation

T