Phoenix Management Reviews

2 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
Marjorie Strickland

1. Great experience and responsibility, bad communication

Great levels of responsibility with in the organization

Sometimes communication left a little to be desired

Not worth investing in!

Former Employee - Senior Manager in Middlesex, NJ
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in Middlesex, NJ

The company teaches you how to directly market their fragrances. There are daily meetings to help inspire you and give you the hopes of one day owning your own location that distributes these fragrances.

The company puts you through a program that pretty much sets you up for failure. They rely on you to use your own vehicle for the distribution of their products...and when I say "distribution", I mean going door to door soliciting perfumes to businesses and people on the street. You are given a false hope that you will one day own your own location but this depends entirely on the promoting owners, not just on the completion of their ridiculous training. You will make NO MONEY while in training. In fact, you will be spending more on gas and wear and tear on your vehicle. They say you can make money, but even if you manage to pull off a $5 profit for each bottle you sell, averaging 5 bottles ($25) a day is not enough to live by. Also, it's very, very cruel to demand that if your people do not meet the "5-7" bottle a day quota, to ask them to go out and "mercy" at night until they meet it. I remember feeling threatened and belittled when I would come in the next day having not worked the night after putting in 10 hours of work already. Ridiculous.

Advice to Management

I remember when I answered the said that the company was hiring for marketing managers. My advice is that Phoenix Management needs to come up front and detail what "marketing" really means. It should have read "door to door solicitors wanted". I have studied their training program and it is filled with deception and false "juicing". This company needs to be more honest on what their intentions are. It's like trying to spit-shine a ball of feces and try to call it a great opportunity. Not good.

RSS Feed </> Embed