Phoenix Marketing Solutions

Updated Apr 15, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Tracy Doyle

A company with good core employees

Developer (Former Employee)

I worked at Phoenix Marketing Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSmall company environment; nice people to work with

ConsCareer path can be limited for certain departments; employee turnover rate is a bit high

Found the right place for me

Manager (Current Employee)
Warren, NJ

I have been working at Phoenix Marketing Solutions full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat people, excellent vision, real appreciation for efforts made. Everyone has titles, but it's a team approach with everyone sharing in the responsibilities as well as rewards.

Consthere are some people who would rather complain and whine about problems instead of discussion possible and viable solutions. 9-5 attitude of some employees

Advice to Senior Managementkeep leading by example, and continue to be approachable

If you want to be treated like crap work at Phoenix

Finance (Former Employee)
Warren, PA

I worked at Phoenix Marketing Solutions

ProsNothing other then pay your bills

ConsFavoritism, if you brown nose your boss you get recognized. No value for hard work or commitment or dedication. People can sit doing nothing till midnight at the office get awards. People who work like dogs are bullied till the cows come home

Advice to Senior ManagementRespect hardworking employees

HORRIBLE EMPLOYER

I worked at Phoenix Marketing Solutions full-time for less than a year

ProsGood Benefits...Decent Salary. Some of the employees are nice to work with

ConsOwner's are horrible to work for. Company has high turnover rate. The owners will yell and call you out in front of everyone

Advice to Senior ManagementGood Product. Treat employees with respect!

Highly disorganized, Left hand doesn't know what right does. Hot mess.com.

Senior Speakers Bureau Coordinator (Current Employee)
Warren, NJ

I have been working at Phoenix Marketing Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

ProsTime off flexibility. Work from home ability. Coworkers generally nice.

ConsExecutive and Senior Leadership does not appreciate its employees. Information is provided at the last minute. Too many Indians, not enough chiefs. Upper management expects employees to neglect their families and does not respect family values. Everyone is generally unhappy. No one I repeat ...NO ONE is appreciated here.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at your Senior Leaders more closely. Employees are literally yelled at (almost harassed)for making mistakes, however, Upper Management is "annoyed" at those who ask questions. Typical response "This is how we have ALWAYS done things". Divide the work more evenly. You are doing more with less, I agree. This is unfair, however, doing 3 peoples jobs is incompetent and yields a bad experience for all employees. Coworkers are frustrated with each other and this creates a hostile environment. This is highly unprofessional. Extremely unprofessional.

Workaholics Dream Job

I worked at Phoenix Marketing Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

ProsDiversity. It is great to work with such a diverse workforce.

ConsPhoenix is the perfect company for anyone willing to work overtime and not get paid, have no life outside of work and fear being screamed at by the CEO of the company. Yes, the CEO. You know, the one who is supposed to set an example. Almost everyone is overworked and stressed. Employees are not appreciated for their work and not treated like humans. Absolutely no family values! Please do not apply here if you have children or even a pet that you love, you will hardly ever see them again! This is a crash and burn company. No annual cost of living raise and only the favorites who sacrifice their life, family and friends will get promotion with salary increase. HR and upper management have no sense of unfair work life balance. This is irresponsible and inhumane.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a good look at the amount of time your employees are taking off. It should be pretty clear they are not taking the time off they deserve and need. Management should be encouraging employees to take proper breaks for lunch and time to recharge instead of setting the tone for constant work. Do some research on new data about boosting productivity with vacation time. Being a workaholic is not a virtue, it is a mental illness. Get out of the stone ages. Join the human race.

IT is the worse place to be

ProsNothing Run for the Door

ConsIT director is incompetent, needs to be fired first, locked up all day in a cubicle with few others, no respect for employes are treated like animals, yelled screamed and harrased and stepped all over....

Advice to Senior ManagementClean up your company so much for fortune 100 company and hope all your pharmacetical clients that give you a million dollars read this. Employees are treated like trash, used and trashed as needed.HR hovers like a helicopter all over the work place. There is no air to breathe in this company at all. Better to work in Mcdonalds then here.

Poor atmosphere

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Warren, NJ

ProsI am really struggling here. If you live close by the commute might be good?

ConsMost of the people at this company haven't learned anything new since before digital and are not tolerant of change. Your job is to tiptoe around the higher ups and maintain the status quo. If you upset them (and you will - it's not hard) you will become a target. If you can be invisible and not make any change at all, you might last. The catch is that if you job requires changing things you might be set up with an unwinnable puzzle.

Advice to Senior ManagementScreaming is never appropriate. It just made us afraid. This doesn't create better work.

Poor Management...think twice before accepting position

I worked at Phoenix Marketing Solutions

ProsVery nice people for the most part.
Great place to network and meet people with awesome skills.
Flexibility of time is a major plus.

ConsUpper management needs to clean house from the top. Many of the Senior Staff are under qualified, and they make other staff members feel like it's them and their skills.

Poor time management skills all around; Senior Staff falsify the truth in order to stay in good graces with Executive Management.

Executive Management needs to reevaluate skills of staff and reposition accordingly. They are sitting on a gold mine, but seem to be afraid to capitalize on such.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake time to evaluate your staff and move forward accordingly.

Make sure Senior Management is truly proficient in the areas needed to complete a project on time and on budget.

Sweatshop

I have been working at Phoenix Marketing Solutions

ProsThe lower level employees work way beyond their pay grade. They are the backbone of the company.

ConsDon't expect management to care about you. There is no job security here.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe people who work here are miserable. They will leave when the job market opens up.

Worked for Phoenix Marketing Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Phoenix Marketing Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Phoenix Marketing Solutions CEO Tracy Doyle. All 13 reviews posted anonymously by Phoenix Marketing Solutions employees.