Photon Infotech Reviews

Updated August 27, 2014

4.0

Photon Infotech Chairman and CEO Srinivas Balasubramanian
Srinivas Balasubramanian

Pros
  • Also good growth prospects from high performers (in 20 reviews)

• Its a decade old stable organization with good work culture (in 29 reviews)

Cons
  • No coffee machines, I have been used to those since my times at MNCs (in 22 reviews)

• The only problem with this company is work/life balance (in 15 reviews)

More Highlights

Onsite opportunities for technical folks!

I have been working at Photon Infotech

Pros

Work is challenging and learning curve is really steep. Company provides excellent learning opportunities for every worker. The workplace is results-oriented so it isn’t too strict on rules as long as the output is good. Onsite opportunities for technical folks!

Cons

Some facilities have been lacking.

Small improvements to employee facilities like adding a coffee machine to offices or better relaxation areas are good ideas to consider.

Good Onsite Opportunities for technical folks!

I have been working at Photon Infotech

Pros

Photon is a fast-paced technology company which pushes workers to perform at their best in every project. It’s a good place to train one’s skills and learn the ins and outs of mobile technology. Good growth prospects for high performers. Good Onsite Opportunities for technical folks!

Cons

Some people tend to end up working late due to urgent tasks but the company’s support for cab service is somewhat limited. Lack of coffee machines.

High rate of exposure to the latest technologies like iOS, android and windows.

I have been working at Photon Infotech

Pros

High rate of exposure to the latest technologies like iOS, android and windows. It’s a growing company and hence lots of new and good projects are taking place hence good place to improve one’s knowledge and skills.

Cons

It is on the outskirts of the city and traveling can take a toll on you.

Some employee benefits like cab service for people who work late hours may serve as good motivation.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

The workplace is great.

I have been working at Photon Infotech

Pros

The workplace is great. Employees have a great time as they go about doing their work. The work environment is encouraging to all workers and is great for learning new skills. It’s a very technology oriented company with great Fortune 500 Clients.

Cons

The company has limited number of offices across India. I am from Hyderabad and would appreciate Photon opening office in Hyderabad. Also parking is a headache in DLF.

Get more parking Space in DLF

Close to ideal work environment for me.

I have been working at Photon Infotech

Pros

Close to ideal work environment for me. Results-driven culture with great colleagues and a good management team. Learned a lot latest technologies like android and iOS. Also good growth prospects from high performers.

Cons

Barely noticeable but the lack of a coffee machine was somewhat disappointing.

Some additional support for workers would be good. Better facilities for relaxation and de-stressing is required to further improve productivity.

I the like iOS, android and windows.

I have been working at Photon Infotech

Pros

Learn cutting edge technologies on latest and upcoming platforms like iOS, android and windows. Fast paced and learning oriented growth culture. Good growth prospects in for high performers.

Cons

Lack of corporate communication and town halls. Recreational places are nonexistent.

Conduct more town halls and allocate recreational places for employees

Good for young workers!

I have been working at Photon Infotech

Pros

It's great to be given the opportunity to work on various technologies. Good for young workers who want to learn new technologies like iOS, android and windows. Good growth prospects for high performers.

Cons

Roles tend to be fluid so it may be difficult for some people to immediately understand what is expected out of them.

Some role clarity is needed to help some workers, especially new hires, to perform better.

High performers have very good growth opportunities here.

I have been working at Photon Infotech

Pros

Photon is a good place to work for people who are self-motivated and those who like new things. Ambitious young professionals who know the value of hard work can fit right in the company’s results-driven culture. High performers have very good growth opportunities here.

Cons

Noticeable lack of coffee machines and facilities for employee recreation. So used to them from my time at my previous employers.

Don’t forget to grant some leisure and relaxation facilities to boost worker morale.

Good exposure to latest technologies.

I have been working at Photon Infotech

Pros

The Company has great Fortune 500 clients and many interesting projects. It’s a good place for an employee to grow because of its strong result-oriented culture that brings out the best in people. Good exposure to latest technologies.

Cons

Facilities for employee relaxation are a bit lacking. I found the lack of a coffee machine for employees particularly disappointing.

A little more investment in employee relaxation facilities would boost morale.

A start up-based environment and experience with high.

I have been working at Photon Infotech

Pros

A start up-based environment and experience with high end mobile technologies are great benefits for new hires and people who want to learn new things in their career. They work on all platforms and the office has tons of cool mobiles and gadgets.

Cons

Parking space is limited in DLF. Lacks simple benefits like coffee machines and recreational areas having carom board and TT table.

Improving the cafeteria and adding coffee machines can increase worker satisfaction.

Worked for Photon Infotech? Contribute to the Community!