Photon Infotech

Updated December 14, 2014
3.6

Photon Infotech Chairman and CEO Srinivas Balasubramanian
Srinivas Balasubramanian

Pros
  • Good growth prospects in for high performers (in 15 reviews)

• Its a decade old stable organization with good work culture (in 18 reviews)

Cons
  • The only problem with this company is work/life balance (in 22 reviews)

• There are no coffee machines and below average cafeteria (in 16 reviews)

More Highlights

Photon really made me a better person.

I have been working at Photon Infotech

Pros

I like to believe that I have made quite a catch landing a job in Photon, I was given the opportunity to handle some of the most advanced platforms out there and I felt like I learned some of the respect that I thought that I needed to perform effectively. This place is a result driven place that is why everybody is quite competitive, that spirit of competition that lingers on the wall is what motivated me to become efficient and driven as well. Photon really made me a better person.

Cons

This place is a result driven place that is why everybody is quite competitive, that spirit of competition that lingers on the wall is what motivated me.

I am very grateful to Photon for giving me the chance.

I have been working at Photon Infotech

Pros

I honed my skills to handle some of the fastest systems there is in Photon, that is why I am very grateful to them for giving me the chance. I had the chance to handle some iOS and android in here. The learning curve here is really what matters, it’s like a class every day, everybody is moving and asking questions and answering them at the same time, it can be fast in here, and that makes it more challenging to me. The fast paced workflow is like a rush for me, learning and working at the same time and knowing that you have the same goal with the person beside you are enough reasons to like working here.

Cons

In my time here in Photon I was exposed to some high rate technologies out there.

I have been working at Photon Infotech

Pros

In my time here in Photon I was exposed to some high rate technologies out there, like android and iOS, that alone is a testament that this small and still growing company is one of the few companies to look out for. I had fun in here, fun while earning money? Not that bad, huh. I went here with limited knowledge and came out knowing more than enough to compete for in the top tier jobs for companies out there.

Cons

Photon really nailed the head for me.

Current Employee - Technical Architect in Marietta, GA
    Current Employee - Technical Architect in Marietta, GA

I have been working at Photon Infotech full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Photon really nailed the head for me. I have never thought that I would like the way they handle things in here. I am a bit of an introvert, so most of the time I keep stuff to myself but I wanted to excel too, that is a bit of a contradiction for me. I tried to go into Photon for some experience for work, at first it was so intimidating, everybody was so fast with their work and they are quite knowledgeable. My first few days was full of anticipation and fear, I asked questions after question and they answered all of them with much clarity and explained everything in a calm manner, withing my first week I noticed that I enjoy this kind of fast moving work place. My personality decided to turn for the better, thanks to photon I found my calling and I learned a lot, changed my view of the world and opened the door for a new one, full of opportunities.

Cons

No more than few coffee machines. We need that in the office and to think. Coffee for the people! We need it.

So far so good, I can really see myself growing in here.

What an amazing experience it was.

I have been working at Photon Infotech

Pros

What an amazing experience it was, everything that I did felt so productive and all of my time in Photon was filled with wonderful experiences. I learned about the newest technologies out there and handled my end as n employee. The management really pushed me to be the best that I can be within the boundaries of my limitations and skills. I can safely say that I am a better employee now that I have been to Photon for quite a while. I will never forget the busy atmosphere in there.

Cons

I considered my time in here as a challenge.

Current Employee - IT Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - IT Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Photon Infotech as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

I considered my time in here as a challenge. I never felt more productive when I was here at Photon Infotech, they handle some of the most advanced technology in here, they are always updated that is why working in here really was just a breeze, they made things work. Everything was so organized, it can be considered as a well oiled machine.

Cons

Challenging and very immersive work.

The management is there, you can feel their presence and feel that they also exert a lot of effort to keep things on the right path, it is refreshing to be in a workplace that can be so organized as Photon.

The whole workplace is great

Former Employee - IT Consultant in Marietta, GA
    Former Employee - IT Consultant in Marietta, GA

I worked at Photon Infotech part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The whole workplace is great, the management team is hands-on to the process and you feel like you are a part of a team. For a place that does a lot of high intensity work there seems to be something missing from the place, coffee, lots of coffee. Don’t get me wrong I love the place, I love working here, I like that I can get valuable experience and hone my skills here, but where is the coffee that can keep us from coming? Not that there is completely no coffee, but there needs to be more, our minds need coffee.

Cons

there seems to be something missing from the place, coffee, lots of coffee. where is the coffee that can keep us from coming? Not that there is completely no coffee, but there needs to be more, our minds need coffee.

More coffee or vending machines

Everything is fast in here.

I have been working at Photon Infotech

Pros

Everything is fast in here, and that is the way I like it. The steep learning curve became a challenge and a goal for me, the management was there all along with their never ending support and guidance. I learned a lot from my time in here. I am so glad that I had the pleasure of getting in this fast paced place of infinite opportunity. Photon is a great place to start your career in the industry. They will give you enough to handle to start up and learn as much as you can.

Cons

Photon is a good company to work with.

I have been working at Photon Infotech

Pros

Photon is a good company to work with, there are a lot of good opportunities to grow and to learn about the whole trade. They handle so many good clients that and being a part of that is a reward on its own. They also provide adequate room for employees to unwind, lots of coffee machines and rec. rooms. I love being exposed to the latest trade and technologies especially that they handle most of the Fortune 500 clients out there, it is really a good feeling being a part of that and knowing that you are being a productive part of the whole process.

Cons

There are a lot of good opportunities to grow and to learn about the whole trade.

I have been working at Photon Infotech

Pros

One of the most precious experience in my life as an employee is to have the opportunity to be part of Photon Infotech. It’s like being a small cog in a huge machinery, but even you are one of the cogs, you still feel the right amount of importance to the whole thing. They encourage their people to aim higher and look beyond the horizon, I love that about this place, the management will surely motivate you to not only being an important and productive employee, but to be a better person and to have good experience for the future.

Photon Infotech Photos