Physicians Immediate Care

Updated Jun 18, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Stanley B. Blaylock

Good Job with Plenty of Support.

Provider (Current Employee)

ProsAfter having worked in a private practice for several years (which included clinic work and hospital rounding), I appreciate my position at PIC. Scheduling is flexible, clinic staff are great to work, compensation is fair, benefits are good, the support system is strong. Management seems to be very responsive to our concerns.

ConsClinic traffic is slow some times but it does allow me to catch up on journal articles. I do wish our clinic support staff were paid more for all their

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease pay clinic support staff more. They do so much for our clinics and the company as a whole.

Radiologic Technologist

Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) Rockford, IL

ProsThe only pros there was to this place was that it was clean and well kept up.

ConsThe doctor that owns the practice is a total jerk and unprofessional. They fired me because I was ill and unable to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementHelp people out that are sick and have to take more time off work for an illness that isn't their fault!

Decent pay but no human side.

Clinician (Former Employee) DeKalb, IL

ProsCan be a fun place to work with the right people.
    Taking care of patients.
    Long hours but easy job.
    Growing company / room for advancement.

ConsFew, if any breaks / lunch.
    Extremely rigid employee rules.
    Cost to patients for services are approx. 4 times what you pay at Walgreens WeCare Clinic.

Advice to Senior ManagementI was fired for being sick two days within my 90 day probationary period. Most likely contracted my illness at work! Loosen up on your new employees until they build an immunity sufficient for working in a clinic loaded with sick people.

Worked for Physicians Immediate Care? Contribute to the Community!