Pinkberry Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
1.0
Ron Graves

Pros
  • I really enjoyed Pinkberry, as the work environment is generally quite peaceful (in 6 reviews)

• A lot of training created good customer service, friendly customers in my location, manager was very understanding (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • There is no work life balance, you are practically an on call doctor minus the pay for being disturb when not working (in 3 reviews)

• Other stores in my area, non-food-service, pay (in 3 reviews)

1. Shift Leader

Current Employee - Assistant Manager/Team Member in Harbor City, CA
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager/Team Member in Harbor City, CA

I have been working at Pinkberry part-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Free yogurt, flexible schedule, good job to have while you are in school.

Cons

Bad management, management doesn't give you enough uniforms for the work week, store closes late, if you are not friends with the manager you won't work during the day and will only work night shifts, no way of moving up in the company

Advice to Management

Give your employees enough uniforms for the work week and offer your employees an incentive in order to increase employee morale

2. pinkberry prudential

I worked at Pinkberry full-time

Pros

Flexiable hours.ideal for high school.mybe college.very easy during the daytime shifts when it comes to serving yogurt and placing toppings for customers.

Cons

Late shifts,until one in the morning.A lot of heavy cleaning.cleaning frozen yogurt machines.cleaning non-tart flavors was the most difficult.

Advice to Management

There was a lot of theft with mangement.lack of respect for coworkers since the bulk were in high school.

3. Worst company to work for

I worked at Pinkberry full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Free yogurt but that has been taken away. Company is looking to sell and losing market share rather quickly.

Cons

Company culture is strict and all the talent has left the company. Long hours and no overtime pay.

Advice to Management

Keep the company culture fun. This is the reason why you don't have talent.

5. Was a team member

Former Employee - Team Member in Hollywood, CA
    Former Employee - Team Member in Hollywood, CA

I worked at Pinkberry full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Never a slow day Fun experience Getting to meet famous celebrities (worked at the one in hollywood)

Cons

Bad management Terrible pay for all the work you have to do No benefits Dont care about their workers Staying open until 3am is a waste of time

Advice to Management

Keep the store open late until 3am is a waste of time and money. An increase in starting pay wouldve been nice especially if cleaning of the machines has to be done from corporate. When they tell you we pay every two weeks ITS A LIE they always paid me a week late.

6. horrible job

Former Employee - Team Member in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Team Member in Denver, CO

I worked at Pinkberry full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

there are no pros, dont work here. it sucks so much

Cons

long hours horrible pay management plays favorites must upkeep stupid "peppy" attitude at all times don't work here, you will want to kill yourself.

7. This is the worst franchise (not applicable to all Pinkberry locations as each is independently owned and operated) I have ever worked for!

Current Employee - Team Member in Torrance, CA
    Current Employee - Team Member in Torrance, CA

I have been working at Pinkberry part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The pros to this job is that you get free yogurt when you work and the staff is awesome and the customers are great.

Cons

The are many cons to this location. First of the owner is super hard to understand because she speaks poor English, on top of that she clearly doesn't know nor does she care what the law says about break periods and she will cut your hours at the drop off a hat for no reason.

8. The Truth

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Pinkberry full-time (More than a year)

Pros

the only pro are the people, they are really genuine people no politics here & honestly that is it

Cons

disorganized, they seem to always change direction and have no clear vision of what Pinkberry wants to be.

Advice to Management

disorganized, dysfunctional, no clear communication, management has no clue about the customer anymore and our frozen yogurt has lost its quality

I've worked at Pinkberry for 3 years now and I worked my way up to a shift leading position. (11/hr)

Current Employee - Shift Lead in Wellesley, MA
    Current Employee - Shift Lead in Wellesley, MA

I have been working at Pinkberry full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Easier to move up in company Occasionally they will let you have more than a small Gay friendly atmosphere They really are an awful company to work for

Cons

They don't care about their workers They are greedy,lazy They will pretty much give anyone a job Because of this they don't care if they have to fire 10 people in a week. I've been told I had to go into work while very sick.

Advice to Management

At this point just shut down this company it's truly awful.

10. Continuous abuse from staff and customers.

Current Employee - Team Member in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Team Member in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Pinkberry full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free yogurt-if you like it. Santana Row location allows for lots of tips.

Cons

Rude customers Abusive staff Cleaning is kind of difficult Caters too hard to the customer Expensive product

Advice to Management

Try actually caring for your current employees and then you won't have so much turn over.

I wouldn't refer this job to my worst enemy

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Pinkberry full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The product is unparrallel, the best frozen yogurt undisputed. Great flavor profiles...they appreciate all customer feedback. Service model believes in customers first connection.

Cons

Was forced to do catering using my own car! I still have dents and scratches from the cam chillers. Poor leadership from senior leadership. They seemed to display an us verse them mentality, they were condescending. Lacked critictal leadership to carry out the vision of the company. There was no structure when it came to day to day operations. Had archaic resources to get managerial things done. The company seemed to have a revolving door when it came to the longetivity of its employees. I am actually shocked that there are law suits pending for meal break violations and working off the clock and safety and security for being alone in the store at any given time. There is no work life balance, you are practically an on call doctor minus the pay for being disturb when not working.

Advice to Management

The company should do hire all new senior managment and support staff or else the company will continue to spiral. People on the inside know that this is true.

RSS Feed </> Embed