Pinnacle

Management not well organized

Professional (Former Employee)
Mishawaka, IN

I worked at Pinnacle full-time

ProsGreat people, great product, great clients. Very friendly group mostly and a very professional atmosphere.

ConsTendency for some managers to change expectations rapidly without warning. Other managers are excellent. Company was sold abruptly 12/2012 so maybe this will be better with new owners.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou core values are admirable but not if you can't walk the talk.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Good consultants, poor management

IT Consultant (Former Employee)
Mishawaka, IN

I worked at Pinnacle full-time

ProsI made some good friends while at Pinnacle and got hands-on experience with new technologies. My coworkers were all very good at what they were hired to do.

ConsWhen I worked at Pinnacle, we had a hiring boom. Unfortunately most of the new hires were managers, which increased overhead. Those making money for the company were expected to work longer hours and over weekends to make up for it, but there were never any opportunities for pay raises or advancement. Rather than promoting from within, they would fire the good workers and replace them with mediocre managers who couldn't lead a girl scout troop, much less a team of intelligent individuals in a thriving industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your head out of the cloud(s) and get in touch with the wants and needs of the people making your money for you.

A few good years, then a few bad.

IT Consultant (Former Employee)
South Bend, IN

I worked at Pinnacle

ProsAt one time, there was a great deal of growth, opportunity for self-direction, advancement, great relationships with clients and a great staff that helped each other and worked as a team.

ConsIn the last few years, management has changed direction in several areas, paycuts, addition of more management, FIVE CXO's for about 50 employees! Huge amount of employee turnover (almost 25% in 2011).

Advice to Senior ManagementNone, they're convinced they have all the answers.

Worked for Pinnacle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pinnacle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pinnacle CEO Craig Sroda . All reviews posted anonymously by Pinnacle employees.