Pinnacle Technical Resources

Updated October 24, 2014
Updated October 24, 2014

Nina Vaca-Humrichouse

Good contracting agency

I worked at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Commission base was very fair and more competitive than other staffing companies

Cons

Lack of professionalism and organization in the office

NA

They mess up your paycheck

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources

Pros

They got me a job that was a little above minimum wage.

Cons

They withhold your paycheck to make more money off of you. Then pay you all at once so they aren't braking the law but you get demolished in taxes. Every time they tell you the problem is some other source outside of their control.

Stop screwing with peoples money.

Former Employee - Technical Writer in Germantown, MD
    Former Employee - Technical Writer in Germantown, MD

I worked at Pinnacle Technical Resources as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

There are no pros with this company but I have to put something here to meet a 20 word minimum.

Cons

This company is as exactly as described. They are unethical, immoral, dysfunctional, poor communication, on your own, high turnover, low morale. The recruiters will tell you anything they think you want to hear so they can get a billable body into a seat. These recruiters are sent out to put lipstick on a pig.

Go out of business already!

It was a good contracting agency to work for.

Former Employee - Command Center Technician in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Command Center Technician in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Pinnacle Technical Resources as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

The contract work at the Merck facility was great to work at. Great location, great people, great atmosphere. Learned a lot. Was able to work a full year and six months before my contract expired. Recruiter was really nice to work with.

Cons

The staffing company was out of state so the only way I could reach them was by phone or email but they did have a lead onsite who held weekly meetings with Pinnacle staff. Benefits could be better. Noticed a lot of people came and left in the amount of time that I worked there.

Professional, Friendly, High Energy

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources

Pros

what I enjoy most is the culture there's no micro-management, you know what you're supposed to do and you get it done. if you enjoy working with people that are high achievers then you work here.

Cons

some people are not mature enough to work on an environment of individual responsibility, and they tend to slow the work environment but overall all the workforce is very good and the exec's are outstanding.

don't change to much too quickly, I know we are experiences a lot of growth which affects the way we work.

Great company for consultants

Current Employee - Citrix Specialist in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Citrix Specialist in Houston, TX

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

It pays salaries promptly.
    It will get you good clients for projects.
    Recruiters available for solving issues immediately.
    It pays competently.

Cons

The medical benefits are not good. The rates are very high with high deductibles.

Great people, excellent admin, excellent policies

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

No admin issues, prompt addressing of any issues, great policies, employee friendly Overall a great company to work. Salary comes on time, insurance benefits taken care of, HR is pretty active in responding to any queries in time, No extra over head and unnecessary tasks or expectations.

Cons

Content employees and management, Lack of energy, no body talks about growth, what next etc. and Lack of employee engagement. Employees are the brand ambassador and their lack of engagement with the company is costing the growth with clients. Everyone seems to be content and do nothing. Marketing team is not as active and mostly young people with no one to guide them.

You guys have excellent attitude and I admire you for that. I think more focus on Marketing, client relationship, growth and engaging employees will help you.

Self-centered management which don't care about the people who make the company.

I worked at Pinnacle Technical Resources as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

You get a paycheck and easy to get a job if you're breathing. Not challenging to get brought on.

Cons

Top management care only about their accolades and pretending its a great company. Very little interaction with the workers and they are vindictive people. Very cheap people. Its all about making themselves wealthy and treating their workers poorly.

Get some humility and realize you're growing your company on the backs of your workers.

Horrible experience. Very immature staff and inefficient processes make it very difficult to work with this company.

Current Employee - Technical Project Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Project Manager in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Very friendly at first; however, not professional.

Cons

Not professional and they do not assess their clients needs with respect to timing.

Believe it or not, there are actually candidates who take pride in their work and when they are assigned to a client for a contract, they just don't sit around and "just collect a paycheck," as I was instructed by one of your relationship managers.

Recruiter and Site Manager

Former Employee - Site Manager in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Site Manager in Washington, DC

I worked at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time (more than an year)

Pros

autonomy, variety of industries, really a strecth to name pros.

Cons

zero involvement from upper management. Incompetent payroll department. Poor structure.

Involve yourselves with your accounts.

Pinnacle Technical Resources Photos