Pinnacle Technical Resources

Updated October 24, 2014

Nina Vaca-Humrichouse

Professional, Friendly, High Energy

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources

Pros

what I enjoy most is the culture there's no micro-management, you know what you're supposed to do and you get it done. if you enjoy working with people that are high achievers then you work here.

Cons

some people are not mature enough to work on an environment of individual responsibility, and they tend to slow the work environment but overall all the workforce is very good and the exec's are outstanding.

don't change to much too quickly, I know we are experiences a lot of growth which affects the way we work.

Great people, excellent admin, excellent policies

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

No admin issues, prompt addressing of any issues, great policies, employee friendly Overall a great company to work. Salary comes on time, insurance benefits taken care of, HR is pretty active in responding to any queries in time, No extra over head and unnecessary tasks or expectations.

Cons

Content employees and management, Lack of energy, no body talks about growth, what next etc. and Lack of employee engagement. Employees are the brand ambassador and their lack of engagement with the company is costing the growth with clients. Everyone seems to be content and do nothing. Marketing team is not as active and mostly young people with no one to guide them.

You guys have excellent attitude and I admire you for that. I think more focus on Marketing, client relationship, growth and engaging employees will help you.

If there's a better place to work I'll would be there.

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time

Pros

I have worked for Pinnacle for several years now, and wouldn't think of leaving. The Pinnacle way is straight forward "we love to have you if you're a performer and you're looking for a career not a job........you want to succeed in a fast environment and have fun "THIS IS THE PLACE" is not for everybody only for the best.

Cons

Like any company that is experiences tremendous growth there are issues, but non that can't be solved with the right communication skills and attitude. our CEO is the most humble and real person you ever met.

keep, listening, keep changing, keep growing, continue to implement changes for the better of the firm, clients and employees.

Exceptional work environment...work with and learn from passionate and dedicated employees!

Current Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very helpful and dedicated management, great training and exposure to new technologies and state-of-the-art tolls made available, life balance and healthy living encouragement!

Cons

No stand out cons whatsoever...empty coffee pot and other complaints that I have had with any company.

Thank you for your mentoring and inspirational enthusiasm....it is contagious and makes for a superb workplace environment everyday

Incredible Entrepreneurial Experience

Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX

Pros

This is an amazing company to work for if you have the drive required to be successful. There's an opportunity to grow, but you have to prove yourself. I find that everyone wants to be a huge success, but very few have the drive to achieve that success. If you're a hard working, determined and driven person then Pinnacle is probably a great fit. I have found that the CEO and her executive team all support individuals with ample opportunities to those who will embrace those opportunities fully.

Cons

Like many entrepreneurial firms, Pinnacle is a victim of its own success. It has experienced exponential growth for years and is going through the growing pains expected with that phenomenal growth. However, the management team is investing heavily in the systems and processes to move us into the next chapter of Pinnacle's unique story.

Keep up the great work and let's keep the Pinnacle heritage alive!

Wonderful company to work for!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Pros

My experience at Pinnacle so far has been very satisfying, good people and good opportunities! Communication about upcoming events and opportunities is very good. Employee involvement in community events is also encouraged if time permits. Facilities are always well maintained and the work environment is clean and safe.

Cons

Pay system instructions could be better sometimes.

Your people seem to be your best asset!

Good contracting agency

I worked at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Commission base was very fair and more competitive than other staffing companies

Cons

Lack of professionalism and organization in the office

NA

It was a good contracting agency to work for.

Former Employee - Command Center Technician in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Command Center Technician in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Pinnacle Technical Resources as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

The contract work at the Merck facility was great to work at. Great location, great people, great atmosphere. Learned a lot. Was able to work a full year and six months before my contract expired. Recruiter was really nice to work with.

Cons

The staffing company was out of state so the only way I could reach them was by phone or email but they did have a lead onsite who held weekly meetings with Pinnacle staff. Benefits could be better. Noticed a lot of people came and left in the amount of time that I worked there.

Great company for consultants

Current Employee - Citrix Specialist in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Citrix Specialist in Houston, TX

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

It pays salaries promptly.
    It will get you good clients for projects.
    Recruiters available for solving issues immediately.
    It pays competently.

Cons

The medical benefits are not good. The rates are very high with high deductibles.

Very Happy I Stayed

Current Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time (less than an year)

Pros

ill be honest. I came here a little while ago from another company. A couple people in particular had some pretty bad stuff to say (except for one they are no longer here). They even showed me what they had written on this site and asked me to do same. But I was pretty new and didnt want to mess with it. So at first I was really worried I had made a bad decision about working here. I knew similar complainer types at my last job and so I decided to just stick it out. Bottom line I am very happy that I did.

Basically most of those people are gone like I said. And since then Ive gotten to know other people and also made sure I looked into some of the stuff they warned me about (like commisions and burdens). All I know is that whatever they were complaining about I havent seen it. Im making good money compared to my last job and its pretty obvious how to make more (get more hires, get higher spreads, this isnt brain surgury). Mostly I'm just happy to be at a company where I think the leadership is checked in. We had a big party recently and our CEO had a pretty cool "come to Jesus" type of talk with us. I was surprised bc I hadnt seen that before, so I thought that was cool.

Cons

There are cons at every company. People need to get real. I've worked at other places, and what I'm finding out is that a lot of people here havent bc pinnacle hires a lot of people out of college. All I will say is that don't let the haters convince you of anything you cant see yourself. And also a job not a party. As long as you are making good money, know where your headed, and enjoy most of the people you work with you will not get a lot better than that.

I would say you gotta talk to us more. Little too much sitting in offices and having meetings with clients and each other. you need to talk to us "common folks" a little more.

Pinnacle Technical Resources Photos