Pinnacle Technical Resources

Pinnacle Technical Resources Reviews

Updated October 24, 2014
Updated October 24, 2014

Nina Vaca-Humrichouse

If there's a better place to work I'll would be there.

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time

Pros

I have worked for Pinnacle for several years now, and wouldn't think of leaving. The Pinnacle way is straight forward "we love to have you if you're a performer and you're looking for a career not a job........you want to succeed in a fast environment and have fun "THIS IS THE PLACE" is not for everybody only for the best.

Cons

Like any company that is experiences tremendous growth there are issues, but non that can't be solved with the right communication skills and attitude. our CEO is the most humble and real person you ever met.

keep, listening, keep changing, keep growing, continue to implement changes for the better of the firm, clients and employees.

Very unethical company. Will try to cheat their own workers.

Former Employee - Uverse Associate Contractor in Richardson, TX
    Former Employee - Uverse Associate Contractor in Richardson, TX

I worked at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time

Pros

Its a job when you need one.

Cons

They had numerous complaints filed against them for pay disputes. They changed our contract and lowered our pay for no reason. They held employees hostage to unfair and unreasonable demands to justify lowering the pay. They suddenly started firing long term employees who made the most and replacing them with low wage employees who weren't as nearly dedicated to their jobs. The company hired a law firm out of New York to fight all unemployment claims on false trumped up charges. As the company actually did a layoff because they had suddenly fired over 70% of their staff and was trying to get out of paying unemployment by suddenly having managers stuff everyone's file with some violation. People who had never ever been written up suddenly found themselves in the managers office being "counseled". Often for supposed issues that were the result of the poorly trained managers giving off false and erroneous information to them which they followed.

The company was just unethical and immoral and greedy through and through.

Find an honest employer and stay away from Pinnacle.

Find God. Because you all need him.

Very Happy I Stayed

Current Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time (less than an year)

Pros

ill be honest. I came here a little while ago from another company. A couple people in particular had some pretty bad stuff to say (except for one they are no longer here). They even showed me what they had written on this site and asked me to do same. But I was pretty new and didnt want to mess with it. So at first I was really worried I had made a bad decision about working here. I knew similar complainer types at my last job and so I decided to just stick it out. Bottom line I am very happy that I did.

Basically most of those people are gone like I said. And since then Ive gotten to know other people and also made sure I looked into some of the stuff they warned me about (like commisions and burdens). All I know is that whatever they were complaining about I havent seen it. Im making good money compared to my last job and its pretty obvious how to make more (get more hires, get higher spreads, this isnt brain surgury). Mostly I'm just happy to be at a company where I think the leadership is checked in. We had a big party recently and our CEO had a pretty cool "come to Jesus" type of talk with us. I was surprised bc I hadnt seen that before, so I thought that was cool.

Cons

There are cons at every company. People need to get real. I've worked at other places, and what I'm finding out is that a lot of people here havent bc pinnacle hires a lot of people out of college. All I will say is that don't let the haters convince you of anything you cant see yourself. And also a job not a party. As long as you are making good money, know where your headed, and enjoy most of the people you work with you will not get a lot better than that.

I would say you gotta talk to us more. Little too much sitting in offices and having meetings with clients and each other. you need to talk to us "common folks" a little more.

Exceptional work environment...work with and learn from passionate and dedicated employees!

Current Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very helpful and dedicated management, great training and exposure to new technologies and state-of-the-art tolls made available, life balance and healthy living encouragement!

Cons

No stand out cons whatsoever...empty coffee pot and other complaints that I have had with any company.

Thank you for your mentoring and inspirational enthusiasm....it is contagious and makes for a superb workplace environment everyday

Incredible Entrepreneurial Experience

Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is an amazing company to work for if you have the drive required to be successful. There's an opportunity to grow, but you have to prove yourself. I find that everyone wants to be a huge success, but very few have the drive to achieve that success. If you're a hard working, determined and driven person then Pinnacle is probably a great fit. I have found that the CEO and her executive team all support individuals with ample opportunities to those who will embrace those opportunities fully.

Cons

Like many entrepreneurial firms, Pinnacle is a victim of its own success. It has experienced exponential growth for years and is going through the growing pains expected with that phenomenal growth. However, the management team is investing heavily in the systems and processes to move us into the next chapter of Pinnacle's unique story.

Keep up the great work and let's keep the Pinnacle heritage alive!

Excellent learning and growth opportunity - not for someone looking for an easy job.

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time

Pros

Pinnacle provides ample opportunity for growth and development by allowing all employees to contribute to improvements, changes, and company success. Pinnacle welcomes new ideas and is an excellent environment for those that like a challenge and are self-motivated to succeed. I have never learned more in such a short period of time. Pinnacle has been a huge challenge, but I know I have learned skills that will be valuable for the rest of my career.

Cons

Pinnacle's greatest strength is at times it's greatest weakness. The company can be a little unstructured and at times chaotic. The pace is very fast which often means short deadlines and shifting priorities that sometimes can create frustration. The company culture also expects long work hours to deal with these periods of short deadlines. In general, if you find this type of environment motivating you will do very well - if you don't then this may not be the place for you.

Nearly 100% turnover in one year

I worked at Pinnacle Technical Resources

Pros

I cannot think of one pro having worked at this company.

Cons

I am not sure what benefits are being evaluated by another post but when I left the company had changed our Health Insurance to a HSA plan. I was paying nearly $800.00 per month for me and one dependent to basically not have insurance. This company is a woman and minority owned company but there is not one minority on the Executive Team (aside from family) If your going to talk the talk then walk the walk......Also, there is no leadership at this company; the atmosphere is poor and cut throat. There has nearly been 100% turnover at this company in one year from the Executive level down to recruiting. They are also losing huge contracts due to poor performance.

My advice to management......start treating your employees like they mean something to you. Your quarterly kick off speeches would be more heartfelt is there was some action behind it. Talk to your employees and listen to what they have to say. Open your eyes....if everyone is leaving then you have a serious problem.

Good Starting Point, Severe Growing Pains, and Unsettling Change resulting in a concerning Exodus

Former Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I worked at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time

Pros

Great place to learn the basics of staffing, build a foundation, and learn about the challenges of the staffing industry from one end of the spectrum to the other. There are some really underrated and under-appreciated natural mentors/leaders in this firm who have made a much bigger impact to current and previous employees than they actually may realize.

Cons

Those under-appreciated leaders I spoke of have had their mentorship and natural ability to build solid, and motivated recruiting teams, pieced apart for scraps, tossed in a corner, or reassigned to other functions that may or may not do the firm any actual good; by data-hound number crunching executives with no awareness of the actual humanistic aspects of staffing.

Enough with the closed door meetings about your struggles as leaders, learn to motivate, ditch the badge in system used by 5th grade schoolteachers and shipping docks. Learn to be transparent, recharge and re-motivate your natural and inspiring leaders. People who go from feeling like a valuable, and profitable contributor with a name to an unmotivated meaningless number in a matter of weeks does not bode well for retaining the production body of the organization.

Grateful for the opportunity, but wouldn't go back!!

Current Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

Pros

People you work with are great, they pay for you to participate in healthy activities, company sponsored events

Cons

Upper doesn't listen to employee feedback, communication is horrible, commission is constantly incorrect!

Start listening to your employees because you're losing the good ones quicker than you think! They used to love to work their and worked hard because of it! It used to be a tight nit group, almost like a family, and now you can feel the unhappiness in the office!

Very Dysfunctional

I worked at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time

Pros

Training good and some of the people good.

Cons

Management not good at all. Very arrogant leadership and and no real interest in what others have to say. I believe their managemenr team had their training from watxhing boiler room. Horrible environmenr.

Demote your current manager and put in people who actually care.

Pinnacle Technical Resources Photos