Pinnacle Technical Resources

www.pinnacle1.com
Employer Engaged

Nearly 100% turnover in one year

I worked at Pinnacle Technical Resources

Pros

I cannot think of one pro having worked at this company.

Cons

I am not sure what benefits are being evaluated by another post but when I left the company had changed our Health Insurance to a HSA plan. I was paying nearly $800.00 per month for me and one dependent to basically not have insurance. This company is a woman and minority owned company but there is not one minority on the Executive Team (aside from family) If your going to talk the talk then walk the walk......Also, there is no leadership at this company; the atmosphere is poor and cut throat. There has nearly been 100% turnover at this company in one year from the Executive level down to recruiting. They are also losing huge contracts due to poor performance.

My advice to management......start treating your employees like they mean something to you. Your quarterly kick off speeches would be more heartfelt is there was some action behind it. Talk to your employees and listen to what they have to say. Open your eyes....if everyone is leaving then you have a serious problem.

Good Starting Point, Severe Growing Pains, and Unsettling Change resulting in a concerning Exodus

I worked at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time

Pros

Great place to learn the basics of staffing, build a foundation, and learn about the challenges of the staffing industry from one end of the spectrum to the other. There are some really underrated and under-appreciated natural mentors/leaders in this firm who have made a much bigger impact to current and previous employees than they actually may realize.

Cons

Those under-appreciated leaders I spoke of have had their mentorship and natural ability to build solid, and motivated recruiting teams, pieced apart for scraps, tossed in a corner, or reassigned to other functions that may or may not do the firm any actual good; by data-hound number crunching executives with no awareness of the actual humanistic aspects of staffing.

Enough with the closed door meetings about your struggles as leaders, learn to motivate, ditch the badge in system used by 5th grade schoolteachers and shipping docks. Learn to be transparent, recharge and re-motivate your natural and inspiring leaders. People who go from feeling like a valuable, and profitable contributor with a name to an unmotivated meaningless number in a matter of weeks does not bode well for retaining the production body of the organization.

Grateful for the opportunity, but wouldn't go back!!

Current Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

People you work with are great, they pay for you to participate in healthy activities, company sponsored events

Cons

Upper doesn't listen to employee feedback, communication is horrible, commission is constantly incorrect!

Start listening to your employees because you're losing the good ones quicker than you think! They used to love to work their and worked hard because of it! It used to be a tight nit group, almost like a family, and now you can feel the unhappiness in the office!

Very Dysfunctional

I worked at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time

Pros

Training good and some of the people good.

Cons

Management not good at all. Very arrogant leadership and and no real interest in what others have to say. I believe their managemenr team had their training from watxhing boiler room. Horrible environmenr.

Demote your current manager and put in people who actually care.

Great experience so far!

Current Contractor - Campaign Project Manager in Dayton, OH
    Current Contractor - Campaign Project Manager in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Pinnacle has been a great agency to work with! Valerie is very attentive, and throughout the hiring process, she was very informative & quick to guide me through the background checks, shared services, etc. My contract has been extended twice so far, and she's my biggest cheer leader with the client. Unfortunately I haven't signed on for their health insurance, so my review is limited to day-to-day only.

Cons

Although I was told this would be a 40hr/wk job, it was lowered to 30hrs/wk within a month of starting. I can't complain though, I make a great hourly rate & work from home!

n/a

Good starter job

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time

Pros

Pinnacle is a great place to get your feet wet in the staffing industry.

Cons

Management is poor and communication is terrible throughout the company.

Listen to your employees more instead of just deciding how things should be according to your "research" and numbers.

Wonderful company to work for!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Pros

My experience at Pinnacle so far has been very satisfying, good people and good opportunities! Communication about upcoming events and opportunities is very good. Employee involvement in community events is also encouraged if time permits. Facilities are always well maintained and the work environment is clean and safe.

Cons

Pay system instructions could be better sometimes.

Your people seem to be your best asset!

great learning experience, not a career

Former Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I worked at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time (more than a year)

Pros

awesome training. fun people. great friends

Cons

burn out environment. very hardcore.

manage people, not charts.

OK consulting company

Current Contractor - Project Coordinator in Overland Park, KS
    Current Contractor - Project Coordinator in Overland Park, KS

Pros

I cant think of any pros.

Cons

repeatedly lied to about getting PTO.

You are on your own

Former Employee - Technical Writer in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Technical Writer in Denver, CO

I worked at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They hired me for a temporary assignment. They paid me on time. I can't think of any others.

Cons

It was a struggle to supply all documents needed to hire me. It was a struggle to be input into their payroll system. It was a struggle to get a desk at my assignment location, and I ended up intervening. It was impossible to get feedback. Despite my pleas, after a while the site manager never assigned me any work. When I raised the issue after being accused of it being my fault (despite many emails and phone calls that went ignored), I was laid off. Stay away, especially if the assignment is with Anthem.

Make sure you know what the job is about. Make sure you know that the equipment and space is available for fulfilling the assignment. Make sure your employee has the support needed if something isn't right, like there is no work space or the employee is not receiving work assignments despite pleading with the site manager for them.

Pinnacle Technical Resources Photos