Pinnacle Wireless

Add Photos

Donald W. Gately

No management

Design (Former Employee) Fair Lawn, NJ

ProsPeople are nice, it is next to gym :)

ConsLow salary until you resign..

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is no management to give advice.

Hard working people at mid-lower levels, incompetent upper management

Management (Former Employee) Blue Bell, PA

ProsHard working people at the mid-lower management level and some very experienced Engineers and Technicians.

ConsList is long:
    Upper management is relatively incompetent and vision/culture is merely posters on walls. Most Corporate Senior VP positions, COO, CIO, HR and other key positions throughout the parent company, Unitek GS are recruited from UPS. The CEO and President, Rocky Romaniello is a former mid-level manager from UPS, and despite of recent downsizing all "former UPS' employees have a "walk-out-of-jail" free card. The company is "top-heavy" with a high number of "top-dollar" non-productive overhead positions. A lot of the real competence in the company are long gone for competitors, and the business outlook for this Telecom/Cable Contractor is not too promising at the moment. - Credit Ratings very low.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward the right behavior and competence, re-establish the culture (walk-the-walk), get more business (strengthen the sales-force) and down-size amongst mid-top level "non-productive" management. Board of Directors should consider a new President, CEO and senior management (preferably with strong Telecom industry background and track record).

Under staffed, under managed. Poor resource planning.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPay scale was above average

ConsHostile work environment. Company in poor financial position with multiple vendors.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Just a BAD place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fair Lawn, NJ

ProsGreat VP and Service Organization, with a team in Service and Operations that is second to none.

ConsPoor Vision from the CEO and no direction. The company lacks core fundamentals in general business relationships. OEM's will not do business with the CEO as an result of this.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork with your people and try to grow with them. Keep your core business values and create new business. Do not destroy business relationships for your personal gain.

Worked for Pinnacle Wireless? Contribute to the Community!