Pitt County Memorial Reviews

2.8

Stephen J. Lawler

I would not trade my 7 years experience here. It gave me a fantastic knowledge base.

I worked at Pitt County Memorial for more than 5 years

Pros

Make lasting friendships and learn A LOT!

Cons

Always short staffed, float to other areas, sick days not really sick days; make you flex up time

Horrible place to work

Former Employee - Police Officer  in  Greenville, NC
    Former Employee - Police Officer in Greenville, NC

I worked at Pitt County Memorial full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are only two pros that I can think of. The fact that I had a job and the fact that I was getting paid.

Cons

The higher ups that make the 6 figure salary do not care about the little people that help make the hospital function.

Sure the doctors and nurses save lives but what about the little people make the hospital function on a daily basis. From the food service workers to the hospital police and all other other various departments in the hospital take into account that the decisions you make may not have an impact on you but they do on someones life.

Needs Leadership

Former Employee - Financial  in  Greenville, NC
    Former Employee - Financial in Greenville, NC

I worked at Pitt County Memorial

Pros

Benefits are good and they are always looking to imprve them. Job Security - Hospital is growing and is the largest employer in Pitt County.

Cons

Long hours are required to get job done. Unqualified people are promoted and qualified people are not. PCMH has VPs who have no job responsibilities and they should be let go. The staff knows which VPs these are and by keeping them it just proves to staff that Senior Management cannot step up to the plate and get rid of unnecessary positions.

Step up to the plate and identify positions that serve no purpose and get rid of them.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It has good days and it's bad days.

Current Employee - Surgical Technician
    Current Employee - Surgical Technician

I have been working at Pitt County Memorial

Pros

Job security, some employees are fun to get along with but some are complete snakes.. There is bonus checks given out sometimes..

Cons

At times the employee parking situation is terrible, the pay raises suck, some fellow employees will try and get over on you..

Better pay, listening to your employees a little bit more, stop putting incompetent people in charge at certain hours of the day

Worked for Pitt County Memorial? Contribute to the Community!