Pivot3

Not yet rated.

Harold Ron Nash, JR

Give it time

Austin, TX

ProsI give it 5 stars on potential more than anything else. Great people. After many changes to the staff, the team seems to be headed in the right direction. Great atmosphere without bickering or backstabbing (which is have not seen in a while). Good location. Free Gym. Good parking. Company has potential if a change in tech focus really gets moving. Pay is very competitive.

ConsSales seems to get most of the accolades, bonuses, and perks. Two locations are not ideal. Austin is tech, not Houston. Nothing against the group there, but if a tech company is going to grow, tech is needs to be and in a tech-rich location. Sorry but if I am a tech person, I am not moving to Houston for a job. Company still has some growing pains and will for a while. Not a lot of comforting routine. Dell is a pain in the #$^%.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize the Pivot3 is a TECH company. Take trips to other tech companies in Austin and see what they are doing to employ and maintain great talent. Without rich talent, you are not going to grow.

Refocused team executing well

Spring, TX

ProsLeadership team is making a positive impact on direction of the company. Poised to take advantage of growth as converged storage products are expanding market ownership!

ConsA 10 year old startup company goes through many peaks and valleys. The most challenging of the valley's seem to be in the past.

Advice to Senior ManagementFull steam ahead - time to grow!

Poorly Managed Company

Houston, TX

ProsGood pay and great co-workers. Lots of flexibility.

ConsManagement is a total mess!! Company has squandered all of the VC money, they cannot pay their bills to the suppliers or the employees. Lots of empty promises and a product that has no fit the the mainstream IT world. If you are looking at this company as a career or being a customer I would steer clear of this disaster.

Advice to Senior ManagementGo find a real job.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Pay is good, morale is low.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPay is above average for comparable positions.

ConsFinancial roller coaster creates a lot of uncertainty.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe realistic with revenue estimates. Don't go for deals with low margins purely for the sake of top line numbers.

Great Product-Great Boss

ProsWorking downtown in Austin, just a few blocks from the Capitol not only gives me a great view of the skyline, but I work with a great group of people, including my boss-James.

ConsWe have two locations, so seeing all of the other members of the team is more infrequent than I desire.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore training with how to be great managers is needed. Good people though

Worked for Pivot3? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pivot3 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pivot3 CEO Harold Ron Nash, JR . All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Pivot3 employees.