Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Reviews

Updated Jul 22, 2014

Pizza Hut CEO Scott Bergren

Scott Bergren

Pros
  • You are able to have a flexible schedule, specially if you are a student(in 49 reviews)

• Flexible hours so you don't have to book time off too much in advance / good for when still studying(in 46 reviews)

Cons
  • I was only paid minimum wage as a team member and i didnt get more than 20 hours a week(in 51 reviews)

• Working as a delivery driver will cause wear and tear on your vehicle(in 20 reviews)

Its a "ok" really depends what area is the pizza hut in

Delivery Driver (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsHours very flexible, Work with students, Pizza hut is a good first job to built experience in customer service and food management. Opportunity to move up.

ConsThe pay raises are hard to come by. The only way to see a raise is by moving up shift manager and higher. There is a high work expectation in all positions.

Decent part time work

Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) Pullman, WA

ProsFlexible hours, low impact shifts. Great for a college student or high school student. Staff was pretty friendly.

ConsWorking in the kitchens there was a LOT of grease in the air. Pay was very low. I had hoped to get a job as a server, but all they had was kitchen positions open, and switching to the front of the house wasn't an option.

Decent Starter Job

Delivery Driver (Current Employee) Cleves, OH

ProsIm a delivery driver, there are tons of hour and the other members are like family.

Cons-wear and tear on car
    -gas reimbursement is too little. .27/mile.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the atmosphere light. Happy employees make a good product.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Satisfactory

Pizza Cook (Former Employee) Edwardsville, IL

ProsEnjoyed the fast paced work, and the customer interaction. Felt it was a great job to have while in college.

ConsFelt that there might have been some communication issues between employees and management, and there were some issues with scheduling as well, but still a good place to work.

Easyyyy

Delivery Driver (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsEasy Job, working as a delivery driver you are usually able to make good tips, which give you spending money in your pocket.

ConsNot exactly the best career path, but for students or those moonlighting, great job

Easy to work your way up to manager

Restaurant General Manager (Current Employee) Lawrenceville, GA

ProsWork on your own

ConsLong hours 50 t hours a week ..

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your people more

love the freedom

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver (Former Employee) Pasadena, FL

Prosweekly work schedule and having any time off

Conswork schedule and needing time off

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat job keep it up!

Ok job duing college

Sever (Current Employee) Indiana, PA

ProsThe best part was being able to get discounts on pizza.

ConsI worked as a server and got tipped less than if I was a server in other restaurants around the area.

Simple

Cook/Dishwasher/Customer Service Representative/Prep (Former Employee) Tappahannock, VA

ProsThe only solace of benefits you get is the free food and tea.

ConsIf you're part time,good luck getting decent hours working minimum wage. You'll lucky if you get 12 hours per week. Also, most of your teammates would pass you along to the next person to train you, or tell you to read a sheet.

Laid back atmosphere. Unchallenging work.

ProsThe employees are very friendly. This is customer service: be prepared to show a winning smile to the customers. They are very understanding about schedules and circumstances, hours are extremely flexible. Alot of positive feedback from management.

ConsPay is very little, just over minimum wage (as to be expected). Delivery drivers can make a pretty decent wage but it is brutal on your car in the long-term.

Advice to Senior ManagementWould like to see schedules set further in the future.

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!