Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Reviews in Leesburg, GA

Pizza Hut CEO Scott Bergren

Scott Bergren

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Not the greatest place to work.

Pizza Cook (Former Employee)
    Leesburg, GA

ProsI liked most of the other employees. You WILL be paid on time because you clock in on a computer and when you clock out, all the hours worked for that week are printed out right then and there so you can calculate everything. Management does not write your checks or do anything with your money, so you definitely get paid.

ConsMy boss was not a good leader. She would handle things in front of customers that should have been handled in the break room. She would constantly watch us work hard as opposed to helping when it got busy. She yelled at me several times and then had the audacity to be upset when I clocked out right when my shift was up. If you have to, try to be transferred to the Pizza Hut in Dougherty County on Dawson Rd. They're easier to work with I hear. Anyhow, unless you do direct deposit, you have a MoneyNetwork card that you pay to use. 1st swipe per pay period is free, though, so my first swipe was at the bank taking it all out and putting it in my other account lol

Advice to Senior ManagementI'm not doing you any favors as long as you treat me like scum. You have to make your employees happy to work with you. They shouldn't see you walk in the door and go "ugh, here comes the boss." It should be "Awesome, here goes a good person who just so happens to be supervisor/manager."

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!

Pizza Hut Videos

Pizza Hut – Why Work for Us?

The history of Pizza Hut began in 1958, when what is now the world's largest pizza franchise was born. Pizza Hut is the world's largest pizza restaurant chain and is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., whose restaurants… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pizza Hut reviews and ratings in Leesburg, GA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pizza Hut CEO Scott Bergren. All reviews posted anonymously by Pizza Hut employees.