Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Reviews in Philadelphia, PA

Pizza Hut CEO David Novak

David Novak

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

I generally enjoyed my time working for Pizza Hut.

Pizza Hut Team Member (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Pizza Hut part-time for more than 3 years

ProsI worked at Pizza Hut for over four years and generally enjoyed my time there. The work was challenging and kept me busy most of the time. A team member will perform a variety of tasks including preparing and assembling food, keeping the supplies stocked, washing and putting away dishes, answering phones, assisting customers, packaging finished food products, cleaning, etc. I happened to have a great manager who kept everything under tight control and never let us just stand around, which contributed to highly sanitary conditions that every food establishment should maintain.

ConsThere are only a few negatives that I would mention about the job. First, it is most likely that you will be paid minimum wage. However, you will get raises just like any other job. Secondly, you will have to work occasional late nights. I remember working past midnight on many a busy weekend. Lastly, since there is more than one task to focus on, you have to multitask. This can be stressful at times, but the longer you work there the more efficient you will become and the stress will lessen.

Advice to Senior ManagementSet a good example for your employees by helping with tasks. Make sure new employees get adequate training. Keep everyone on task and working together by giving each person a specific task to focus on.

great

Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Pizza Hut full-time for more than 3 years

ProsAn emphasis of team work work life balance, respect and great recognition. Great quality product including pizza,pasta, wings and desserts.

ConsOverall not too many cons in this company other than too much corporate red tape. This makes it tough at times to get things done fast.

Advice to Senior ManagementCut back on red tape without sacrifising quality.

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!

Pizza Hut Videos

Pizza Hut – Why Work for Us?

The history of Pizza Hut began in 1958, when what is now the world's largest pizza franchise was born. Pizza Hut is the world's largest pizza restaurant chain and is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., whose restaurants… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pizza Hut reviews and ratings in Philadelphia, PA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pizza Hut CEO David Novak. All reviews posted anonymously by Pizza Hut employees.