Pizza Inn Reviews

3.5

Pizza Inn President and CEO Charlie Morrison
Charlie Morrison

This is my first job and I have to say this was a very enjoyable experience to gain work ethic.

Former Employee - Shift-Manager
    Former Employee - Shift-Manager

I worked at Pizza Inn part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

After promotion, I continued to advance my work ethic and effort towards exceeding expectations of customers and my boss.

Cons

The pay is for a lower-skilled worker, but in all honesty can still pay the bills.

Current Employee - Server  in  Greenwood, SC
    Current Employee - Server in Greenwood, SC

I have been working at Pizza Inn part-time for more than a year

Pros

good first job, owners are friendly, can make good money sometimes, free buffet, gets good business, and easy job

Cons

employees will leave jobs undone and not get written up by managers, managers are lazy, and servers are very rude and disrespectful towards managers and other servers

make employees do their job, fire the ones who won't, and don't talk about people behind their back; that's not mature

Pizza Inn made me never want to step foot in another Pizza Inn, and I only worked there three months.

Former Employee - Waitress
    Former Employee - Waitress

I worked at Pizza Inn part-time for less than a year

Pros

People tipped me very well for a buffet! I averaged $11/hour. I loved talking to the customers and being the only waitress at night was great for my wallet.

Cons

Cleaning after waitressing (when I'm only making half of minimum wage). It was extremely unclean. "Don't worry about washing that; five second rule works here." Management was terrible. They were vulgar and played dirty music. It went out of business a few weeks after I quit.

Worked for Pizza Inn? Contribute to the Community!