Pizza Inn

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Pizza Inn President and CEO Charlie Morrison

Charlie Morrison

This is my first job and I have to say this was a very enjoyable experience to gain work ethic.

Shift-Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Pizza Inn part-time for more than 3 years

ProsAfter promotion, I continued to advance my work ethic and effort towards exceeding expectations of customers and my boss.

ConsThe pay is for a lower-skilled worker, but in all honesty can still pay the bills.

Pizza Inn made me never want to step foot in another Pizza Inn, and I only worked there three months.

Waitress (Former Employee)

I worked at Pizza Inn part-time for less than a year

ProsPeople tipped me very well for a buffet! I averaged $11/hour. I loved talking to the customers and being the only waitress at night was great for my wallet.

ConsCleaning after waitressing (when I'm only making half of minimum wage). It was extremely unclean. "Don't worry about washing that; five second rule works here." Management was terrible. They were vulgar and played dirty music. It went out of business a few weeks after I quit.

Server (Current Employee)
Greenwood, SC

I have been working at Pizza Inn part-time for more than a year

Prosgood first job, owners are friendly, can make good money sometimes, free buffet, gets good business, and easy job

Consemployees will leave jobs undone and not get written up by managers, managers are lazy, and servers are very rude and disrespectful towards managers and other servers

Advice to Senior Managementmake employees do their job, fire the ones who won't, and don't talk about people behind their back; that's not mature

Worked for Pizza Inn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pizza Inn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pizza Inn CEO Charlie Morrison. All reviews posted anonymously by Pizza Inn employees.