Place Properties

www.placeproperties.com

Place Properties Reviews

Place Properties – Fort Lee – “Feels like the Caribbean atmosphere”

Cecil Phillips

Dynamite Sound Grounded Corporate Foundation
    Exceptional Talented & Skilled Property Manager
    Team Player Atmosphere
    "There's No Place Like Home" atmosphere for Customer Service Attitudes

ConsBrand New Property - Main Streamline of Traffic State Restrictions for Signage - we can't put up signage like we would like to>>>>

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing because as we continue to get the word out.....we are going to be a full property with a waiting list!

Has pluses and minuses

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsSome nice co-workers, decent salary, somewhat flexible schedule, good project management experience, able to "think outside the box" and create effective marketing campaigns.

ConsEver changing priorities, hard work not always rewarded, company doesn't necessarily appreciate education, takes management a long time to deal with bad managers and to rehire competent replacements.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive employees clear goals and opportunity for advancement. Student Housing can be a stressful industry, but try not to pass along stress to front line employees.

Acquire and Develop multi-family real estate to service equity fund.

Acquisitions Associate (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsGreat people, great location, great leadership from the top

ConsDifficult time to work in real estate development

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more transparent to middle level employees relating to future company prospects and endeavors.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It's A Big Party At Place Properties

Leasing Manager (Former Employee)

ProsThis is the most relaxed and comfortable work environment that I have ever been in. Constantly doing resident events, hosting parties, marketing. Every day seemed almost like a party.

ConsThe "party" atmosphere turns gray when it comes to day to do operations. Property managers would rather coordinate a pool party than make sure the property is in good order. Perfect it you are a college student, not so good if you are older with a family and kids to support. Most of the staff are college freshmen.

Advice to Senior ManagementHold your property managers accountable. My property manager literally locked herself in her office to watch youtube and hulu all day long with all stars. Too much fraternization.

Good time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsStarted off as office staff and was able to move up through the ranks of property management based on performance goals and such, great company.

ConsHard to get time off during the summer, management can be kind of stiff when it comes to new ideas and processes.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart looking into ways to bring fresh new ideas into the company instead of looking at old industry standards.

Worked for Place Properties? Contribute to the Community!