PlanSource Reviews

Updated October 20, 2014
Updated October 20, 2014
2.7

Dayne Williams

Awesome Company to work for!

I have been working at PlanSource full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They have generous benefits, flexible work environment, promote from within and have a great career development program. I have been with the company for a few years and have been promoted multiple times. Leadership team is great and really cares about the future of the company. Company culture is also a huge pro. Employees get to wear jeans every day and one of the offices even has a ping pong and foose ball table.

Cons

Compensation can be a little lower than larger companies but the knowledge and skills you will gain here are worth it.

Initially Fun, not so much after the initial welcome....

Former Employee - EDI Configuration Analyst
    Former Employee - EDI Configuration Analyst

I worked at PlanSource full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Best place to work if your friends already work there.
    Decent Pay
    Paid Holidays/PTO
    Easy to get to by public transit

Cons

When I worked there, work life balance sucked and I haven't queried to see if its changed. I got really upset watching my friends come in saying that they only got to spend an hour with their kids and then had to work until two in the morning to even make a dent in the workload they had.

Training was also a crux for me. You have a process that your supposed to rely on documents that are hardly ever up to date. Even then, when you followed the rules 100%, you were still wrong because the senior leads knew information that was hardly ever shared until you supposedly "Fail"

I feel like I got screwed out of a great position because you guys cut corners on training and overload everyone. Please do something to change that. You have a department that is suffering for it.... Also, at the end of the day, SASS in this industry is the last step in a patients care. I challenge you to stop your company from focusing so much on how much you can make off of every patient in your system, and instead look at it as how many your helping. I'm still in the healthcare industry, making half of what you were paying me, doing if not the same repetitive type tasks that you guys want, but I'm ten times happier now. That's because the company I'm with, knows that its employees are its life and they do everything to make sure that their employees are happy. You guys want to lead the industry, throw everyone a curve ball and go nonprofit. And when you do turn a profit, start profit sharing with your employees. You might notice a difference in the company.

Horrible little company to work for.

Former Employee - Technical Support in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Technical Support in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at PlanSource full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Really nothing, not even the pay ended up being worth it. Less then what I had made on unemployment

Cons

1- Pay was not good, and it was salary. I usually ended up work 60 hrs a week with no over time and little time off

nothing would change the outlook for this company. I have heard from many ex-employees, including a VP that was let go the same day as me, and his treatment was much worse then mine. I got into trouble because I hugged a terminated employee as they left. And then 2 days later, because my Best friend was fired and I cried. And then apparently, co - workers are fine lying to bosses, and they believed them because I had been there less time. When I was stumped on an issue, I would usually find the answer with out any help, and multiple times had to work on my own on servers that no one trained me on. Not a ounce of good in the company. They go through employees like nothing I have ever seen before! Stay away unless you are ok looking back after a year to see the mental abuse they but on employees!!!!