PlanSource Reviews

Updated March 28, 2014
Updated March 28, 2014

3.1

Dayne Williams

Awesome Company to work for!

I have been working at PlanSource full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They have generous benefits, flexible work environment, promote from within and have a great career development program. I have been with the company for a few years and have been promoted multiple times. Leadership team is great and really cares about the future of the company. Company culture is also a huge pro. Employees get to wear jeans every day and one of the offices even has a ping pong and foose ball table.

Cons

Compensation can be a little lower than larger companies but the knowledge and skills you will gain here are worth it.

Horrible little company to work for.

Former Employee - Technical Support  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Technical Support in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at PlanSource full-time for more than a year

Pros

Really nothing, not even the pay ended up being worth it. Less then what I had made on unemployment

Cons

1- Pay was not good, and it was salary. I usually ended up work 60 hrs a week with no over time and little time off

nothing would change the outlook for this company. I have heard from many ex-employees, including a VP that was let go the same day as me, and his treatment was much worse then mine. I got into trouble because I hugged a terminated employee as they left. And then 2 days later, because my Best friend was fired and I cried. And then apparently, co - workers are fine lying to bosses, and they believed them because I had been there less time. When I was stumped on an issue, I would usually find the answer with out any help, and multiple times had to work on my own on servers that no one trained me on. Not a ounce of good in the company. They go through employees like nothing I have ever seen before! Stay away unless you are ok looking back after a year to see the mental abuse they but on employees!!!!

Worked for PlanSource? Contribute to the Community!