Planet Bingo

Planet Bingo Reviews

Updated Jun 16, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Don't be fooled by disgruntled ex-employees leaving negative reviews

ProsOne of the best companies I've worked for. Regardless of the three negative reviews by ex disgruntled employees, there are a lot of very happy people working here. Compensation and benefits are right in line with even big tech firms in Silicon Valley (without the high cost of living). The company is successful and on top of its game within its sector which says a lot.

ConsWe're in gaming and like all gaming companies all over the world, we're in a competitive industry which requires sprints to deliver product. There's nothing abnormal here.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. The company is on top of its game in the industry.

Great company

ProsGreat people and fun atmosphere

ConsNone yet but i am sure something wil arise

Bad environment, not friendly, overwork, no compensation

ProsThe dev team is the best people there especially the manager Mekki. he always stands up for his team.

ConsUnless you like to never get compensated for your hard work, and recieve absolutley no vacation, benefits etc. Then your in a for a ride. The owner yells for anything if he's not happy. Like nothing I have ever seen in a company, it's quite sad how the hard workers there get mistreated all the time and blamed for constantly. Its quite scary in fact. a very stressful environment and some of the managers have no managerial moral or education. All of the great employees left for these reasons and more. It's unfortunate how a place that could have been saved if it were only managed right and treated their emplyees right with repect. It's a joke here. Dont waste your time applying here or thinking its a great opportunity to work here. they will be little you in every way. Oh ya, and no one there is happy when they are working, it shows everyday.

Advice to Senior Managementwishing there was more managers like Mekki, because he will suceed anywhere and he knows how to treat his employees. I hope they don't ruin his kindness. Because with their threats, they do that fast to the good people that want to make things right there.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Dont work here, Dont waste your time here, this place is falling apart. Has been for a LONG time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Proscool people that work here, but they dont last long, they leave, I dont blame them

ConsEverything is bad, thats why the good people leave, the talented and smart. Life's too short for this garbage. And the "good comments here" they are getting paid to write that so they trap new workers! Don't be fooled.
    There's Disrespect, no moral, from the "higher up". You are not a robot. The desert sucks anyhow, maybe that's why mostly everyone is MAD there

Advice to Senior Managementkarma sucks guys. gets it right or get gone!

Place is a poison pit

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe first day I started. The company does pride itself on helping customers which I do admire. Some people truly work hard there.

ConsWhere to start. The review before mine was right on point. The head of the company has ran it into the ground. Management was allowed to do whatever they wanted which resulted in the company losing a lot of very valuable people.

Management would walk around screaming obscenities and throwing items across rooms. They did things that would be fire able offenses at any other company. The head of the company turns a blind eye out of loyalty. The company doesn't care about the well being of its employees at all. I was never sat down to get a assessment of where I was at or what I wanted to do.

The IT department had to answer their phone 24/7 with no extra pay. Almost everyone in the building was salary which allowed them to work you into the ground. Don't ask for time off for things like doctors appointments or health related reasons. You also had to go to jobs where you worked 48 hours straight because the installs were so unorganized.

This place also underpays their employees. The amount of work and effort put in and raises was the last thing they wanted to give you. The company also spent so much time trying to blame people. They watch your every move. Track your web surfing habits. You feel like you work in a prison. They spent so much time letting you know what you did wrong. I was never once told I did a good job or a thank you for going above and beyond just any type of positive reinforcement.

No competitive pay.
    No vacation
    No sick time
    No 401k
    Paying more for your benefits
    No raises
    No reviews
    No advancement opportunity
    Benefits aren't good to begin with
    Hostile management
    Unrealistic expectations

They will never pay you enough to endure the punishment. Basically overall this was one of the most unprofessional places I have ever worked at in my life. My advice for anybody thinking about considering working here would be to run not walk away from this place.

Advice to Senior ManagementShut down the company.

Long hours and weekends

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Rancho Mirage, CA

ProsGood benefits. You get 2 good options for health. Walk to food and movies. Starbucks is close to get good coffee.

ConsExpected to work long hours and weekends or you will be looked down on. You only get coffee and water. Nothing extra or food for long hours you take care of it for yourself. In summer the air conditioner is high to save money but it is hot in the office and you need to get your own fan.

Worked for Planet Bingo? Contribute to the Community!