Plexis Healthcare Systems

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jorge Yant

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Think tank style collaboration, lots of smart employees, huge emphasis on wellness and work/life balance.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Ashland, OR

ProsThere are so many extremely intelligent people, and the company style is brainstorming and collaboration through entire SDLC process.
    Contrary to what I've seen in other reviews, I think Plexis provides many opportunities for personal growth. It is very common for employees to change positions, by employee's choice for career direction and career advancement. All open positions are advertised frequently within company email and existing employees are encouraged to advance in their desired path.
    The company has an incredible wellness program, encouraging employees to incorporate healthy foods, exercise, and mental well-being into our daily lives. There are yoga classes, massages, healthy foods and supplements, a large game room with all kinds of exercise equipment and activities to keep employees moving and healthy.
    Employees can bring their dogs to work with them.
    The company encourages a good work/life balance with flexible hours, work from home options, and frequent company social activities, some of which employees can bring family members to. This helps employees become more acquainted and this drives to better collaboration and understanding for working on projects together.
    The upper management is accessible, thoughtful, and helpful.
    Plexis provides a full benefit package, at least as good or better than any companies in the area. Alternative healthcare is included in health benefits, including acupuncture and massages.
    There are many long term employees, including myself.

ConsNot enough internal training for specific skills needed to perform one's job better.
    There could be better communication regarding current status of company and near term changes.

Worked for Plexis Healthcare Systems? Contribute to the Community!