Plexus

Be The First To
Add Photos

Plexus President, CEO, and Director Dean A. Foate

Dean A. Foate

Pros
  • Most managers are easy to work with allowing good work / life balance(in 4 reviews)

• Good people to work with as peers(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • upper management/ engineers is only worried about their self image other than actually doing work that benefits the company(in 4 reviews)

• I think as the company is growing it is losing alot of its family values(in 3 reviews)

Good company culture

ProsWork life balance is good. Matrix heavy organization but you have latitude to do your thing. Strong focus on quality and customer service.

ConsInsurance is not the best and upward mobility difficult outside of headquarters.

I worked a challenging technical position on a large prototype DNA handling device.

Mechanical Engineering\lab Techniician (Former Employee) Broomfield, CO

ProsPay was good and the Project manager I worked for was awesome.

ConsThere was quite a bit of traveling.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould have hired me.

Great

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat place to work as far as I know.

ConsNone that I can think of.

Advice to Senior Managementnone

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWonderful culture of accountability. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Plexus. Upper management provides individuals with autonomy to run their organizations with minimal oversight provided. I appreciated the direct communication and standards the executives held the staff to in all interactions.

ConsLimited opportunities. The company is relatively small and there are only so many slots as you move up the pyramid. Plexus works to keep their good folks engaged but, there is only so much they can do at their size.

Advice to Senior ManagementOrganic growth was the champion of the past it might be time to look at acquisitions for new revenue channels and to spur further growth. I would not acquire to grow revenue but to grow service offerings which will in toe grow revenue.

Manager

ProsGod place to work with people

ConsLong hours for people that like 40 hours

Great place to work!

Mechanical Engineer II (Current Employee) Louisville, CO

ProsGood career development. They recognize their valued employees and seem to compensate them accordingly. If you are looking for opportunities to lead, you can find them here. The engineering/product development work is dynamic and has large variety.

ConsDue to the overall size of the corporation, changes can be slow moving. The management overall is quite conservative, which is good for stability the drawback is they aren't very progressive in their philosophy or business approach.

WOW! What a great company!

ProsGreat work, great workers and a management team that constantly tries to find the right balance between shareholder value and employee engagement.

ConsVolatile marketplace given current economic conditions.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep striving to find the balance between shareholder value and employee engagement - they go hand in hand.

Grow your career

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Neenah, WI

ProsBright employees, great team environment
    Growth within company
    Innovative and important work

ConsVolatile market means peaks and valleys

Advice to Senior ManagementMore transparency with direction of company

Excellent

Assistant Engineer (Current Employee) Pulau Pinang (Malaysia)

ProsBenefit, secure and steady with wonderful working environment

ConsReduce the asset buying and increase new product.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't over spen

Great Place to work

ProsLove the atmosphere and ability to promote positive change

ConsTechnical resources are scarce at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire all the complainers in the company and hire some real talent to replace them!

Worked for Plexus? Contribute to the Community!