Plexus Worldwide

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Tarl Robinson

Amazing company in the natural health field

ProsMake your own hours, residual income, company paid Lexus, company trips, no inventory...awesome, awesome, awesome. Top notch compensation plan

ConsI am very satisfied with this company. No complaints

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

No one knows what they are doing over there

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsCentrally located, great schedule, great benefits though low hourly pay for the CSR's

ConsHigh turnover, not enough staff to cover current calls in queue-Saw/Knew of at least 3 terminations in the 1st week. Lack of management enforcing "policies" Not everyone treated the same.

Advice to Senior ManagementChill with the everyone moves fast speel. It's kinda scary to thinking in 3 months you have been in 3 positions. Yeah, I know why- you can't keep anybody! I came with A LOT of experience and yet was grouped with a bunch of losers who weren't even looking at this as an opportunity. On my 2nd day there I was already pointing stuff out to training. You are just looking to fill seats....good luck with that mentality-it won't get you anyone worth having as an employee.

Awesome Company to work for

ProsIncrediable pay and opportunities! Awesome support from all areas.

ConsNone. It takes work to get where you want to go.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou can go as high as you are willing to work for.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Best Company Ever

Gold Ambassador (Current Employee) Dayton, OH

ProsThis company is amazing to be a part of. I am an Independent Ambassador and they have really done everything a company should do to take care of the people in this field. They really go out of their way to make sure we have every opportunity to make the money we should be making and all the tools and resources to educate ourselves and our customers

ConsI have no cons to post about this company at this time

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing to take care of ambassadors and customers.

One of the best company's I have had the pleasure of working with. Top Notch Company

Senior Ruby Ambassador (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsYou can make your won hours, the company cares about their Ambassadors.

ConsStill have some fine tuning to do in regards to international shipping, need to listen to the people in the field regarding payment and shipping internationally.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake what we say to heart about some of the issues we have come across and not dismiss it.

Number 1 in one on one customer service.

Independent Home Ownership (Current Employee) Kelowna, BC (Canada)

ProsThe people and products work well together. You meet great people that I can help with weight loss, diabetes and high cholesterol levels.
    I have personally lost weight brought down my blood sugar levels to more normal levels all because of Plexus Slim. If you want to lose weight and not have to starve yourself this is the company to go with.

ConsNon that I know of, but you should know that this is a home based business company.

Advice to Senior ManagementCould you please make enzymes to complete your product line.

My own hours...unlimited income!

Ambassador (Current Employee)

ProsI can work whenever, for however long I want and can work from anywhere!
    I can stay home with my kids and don't have to pay for daycare anymore!
    I am reaching financial freedom in just a matter of months!
    I am finally getting healthy!

ConsPeople are so shadowed and afraid to open their eyes to new things, but that is changing as well!

Losing Weight and so much more!

Plexus Slim Silver Ambassador (Current Employee)

ProsYou can lose weight and have so much energy. This helps with so much more than just losing weight. You have to try to see for yourself.

ConsWhen you take Plexus Slim you will drink lots of water. I like that, some may not.

Worked for Plexus Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!