Pluris Reviews

1. Opportunities

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

I worked at Pluris full-time

Pros

Great opportunities to learn and grow professionally. Very wide range of work from running queries, to doing analysis, to presenting strategic marketing recommendations. You will never be bored! Incredible benefit package - the best I've ever had. Very bright and knowledgeable staff willing to help and collaborate.

Cons

If you want to coast this is not the place for you.

2. Good benefits, lacks career path and encouragement

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at Pluris full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Pluris' health care coverage is above and beyond anything I've seen, and they have a nice 401K program as well. You really hit the ground running with this company, and keep up that sprint for the length of your employment. The small organization allows individuals to build close working relationships with the clients which fosters a strong trust when making recommendations and providing analysis. Opportunities to travel to client locations for face to face interactions is provided, which I enjoyed. Good location in the Denver Tech center. Free sods and snacks if that is your kind of thing

Cons

There is a lack of a defined career path/track/time-table, which I found frustrating. Praise and encouragement is lacking, no matter how much work goes out the door at a high level of quality it's not the type of organization that readily gives pats on the backs. Communication from upper management and between the two offices is often lacking. New projects often take upper management attention away from ongoing projects to the extent that it seems as though the work, and the effort it takes is taken for granted. Network support is off site, and leads to delays in attention to everything from computer issues to server problems.

Advice to Management

Work with each employee and HR to define a career path that suits the employee and the company. Enhance communication between the offices. Acknowledge level of effort and high quality of work. Re-vamp Network issue communication system.

3. Great rewards for those willing to put forth the effort

I have been working at Pluris full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great compensation benefits; skilled people across operating functions. I have learned more working here than any other company in my career; and I feel like my effort/contribution has major impact on the overall business. It is fact paced, challenging but gives you experience in multiple areas. Clients should know that employees do whatever needs to be done to get them the best service possible.

Cons

If you are lazy, need someone to tell you what to do, and lack the ability to learn new skills or work outside your comfort zone, you're best going somewhere else. No position can "hide in the bureaucracy" - you are on display so you better be prepared to contribute. Also not good if you like 8 - 5 40 hour weeks.

Advice to Management

Consider hiring contract positions if needed; otherwise nothing

5. Leadership that gets it

I have been working at Pluris full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Longer sales cycles translated to longer agreements with clients and better than average job security. People here tend to be smart and dedicated. Better than average employee retention. Benefits are without peer. Leadership has a lot of credibility.

Cons

Two offices - in MA and CO - sometimes made communications somewhat more challenging (although this became significantly better.

Advice to Management

Hire more salespeople.

6. Fast paced, challenging, many technologies.

Former Employee - Developer in Framingham, MA
    Former Employee - Developer in Framingham, MA

I worked at Pluris full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Self direction, little daily oversight, everyone willing to help, opportunities to learn and expand. Unbelievable perks & benefits !

Cons

Did a reorganization recently and consider some way of sharing off hours support tasks and the like.

Advice to Management

Continue the team lunches, perks, benefits, food and the like but you may want to have more celebrations across the offices. Good work recognizing recent excellent achievers above the rest of the team.

7. Work very hard, but worth it

I have been working at Pluris full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company is very generous to us. Well compensated with great benefits that I don't see at other companies. Have received bonus each year based on achievement of my goals where my previous companies did not pay out any bonuses.. Challenging environment but they are more than flexible if need to work from home, schedule, etc. Don't see where the some of the other comments are coming from.

Cons

Work is definitely challenging and very fast paced. Demanding job most of the time with little direct supervision. Fellow employees are always willing to help when asked. Providing top notch service to the clients is required and will often require extra hours to achieve.

8. From HR director to the CEO nothing but lies

Former Employee - Sales in Framingham, MA
    Former Employee - Sales in Framingham, MA

I worked at Pluris full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

None that come in my 5 years at Pluris. I made a mistake by taking this job from day one.

Cons

The head of HR lies about everything from the get go. You'll never get a bonus besides a free lunch. The CEO I can't even start to list the reasons he is wrong for any company. You'll be lied to, promised everything but nothing ever gets done. In my 5+ years at Pluris I can't say anything positive. The most recent reviews posted on Glassdoor are the CEO telling current employees to make the company look better. I didn't see one sale the entire time there, they are sitting on a few contracts and if they don't renew .. bye bye Pluris ... be careful if you get an offer from them

Advice to Management

Shut the doors

Pluris Response

Apr 13, 2015 – CEO

It's too bad the position did not work out but the HR person here is one of the most honorable trust worthy people in our industry and is very well liked and appreciated by all. His leadership ... More

Pluris - long hours no respect

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Framingham, MA
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Framingham, MA

I worked at Pluris full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free snacks good location off of the mass pike nice building

Cons

So many cons to list .. to start : the CEO is known to fly off the handle and has been called every name in the book by clients and people that work with him daily long hours with little to no thanks for the effort you put in Employees are willing to talk behind your back to make you look bad and boost their own ego High turn over rate HR will not follow through with any issues you might have

Advice to Management

Close the doors .. you are hurting everyone that touches Pluris

RSS Feed </> Embed