Point 180

GM

Current Employee - General Manager
    Current Employee - General Manager

I have been working at Point 180 full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Unlimited Income, great direct support from Sales management which includes Regional Manager and Sales Director. This company is a SALES team, if you understand that the "sales game" is a "what have you done for me lately" profession and are up to the challenge, then this is a great place. Like any sales position whether your a sales rep or a GM your income is based on sales, this company is no different than any other, you to run your locations like its your own business within certain perimeters and guidelines that allow you to achieve your sales quota. This is not a 9-5 or a cookie cutter job, it's weekends and week nights in the field, and week days full of administrative duties, but if you have a proper time management system and focus on getting the job done this is a profitable and great company to work for and still have time for your personal life.

I personally started in March, have worked hard and hustled, I am now at to the point of making north of 55k, it wasn't easy but the means to make that amount is attainable and still my earnings will continue to grow. You have to make sales and understand what it takes to sell that amount. You have to have an entrepreneurial mind set, understanding that it most likely will take several month to build up your sales and team to achieve bringing home over $1000 per week, it was explained to me when I interviewed, I took the challenge, accepted the position, have worked hard, and now it's paying dividends.

I have worked for Fortune 100 companies and have owned my own business. This is the best of both!

If you work smart and hustle a bit, you can earn a good living here!

I have had my ups and downs, happiness and frustration, but I would have that anywhere so.

I would recommend this company to any Sales Professional.

Cons

This is not a Base pay position, but I knew that coming in, so this is not a "con".

Keep up the good work!

Great place to make decent money

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Dallas, TX

I worked at Point 180 full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Geeat place to work and make decent money if you keeo your sales up!

Cons

Hard to get recognized. Horrible turnover ratio for non producers

invest more in training

Sales Rep

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Point 180 full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I can't think about any pros, I just will say some nice people.

Cons

I can do a list of them: Pay, management, work conditions, lots of unethical sales.

Always remember you are dealing with people.

Confusion

Former Employee - Product Launch in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Product Launch in New York, NY

I worked at Point 180 full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Pay is good. $17-$18 hourly with mileage allowance

Cons

Confused by disorganization and no balance between work and home life. Contacted constantly by management.

There is NO understanding of work/life balance. Goals set are not realistic to business opportunities.

I have been working at Point 180 full-time

Pros

The sales reps are some of the best. They work so hard for their managers. Once they leave this company they will be a strong asset to any other organization. They have had their pay cut twice in the last year or 2 and they still stay on board. They are led to believe there are no better opportunities for them out in the job market due to their ethnic background and their lack of proficiency in English

Cons

They expect 150% of hard work only to receive minimum pay wage even at Management levels. There is NO stability in pay. They will cut dollars whenever and wherever they see fit. Management income is based on hourly plus commission and some positions100% commission. Their pay can be intensely affected from one month to another. They also promote unethical sales behavior in order to gain sales results.

Your people should come first. You have to love your people more than your position. If you put them first in salary and work/life balance the results that come from it will be double. You have no idea what you have until you lose them. I have seen them lose amazing talent.

Terrible company to work for.

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Point 180 full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Flexibility, and thats being generous.

Cons

Work every weekend, no excuses. You work at a kiosk and they expect huge sales numbers. Benefits dont start until 1 year, and you get half benefits 3 months in. They take 2-3 dollars out of your paycheck so youre earning minimum when you should be making 11-12. Dog eat dog in terms of sales, which in terms creates a toxic work environment. The only thing managment cares about is sales and not the work you put in.

Quit while you're ahead.

A good company to work for

Current Employee - General Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - General Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Point 180 full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good compensation structure, a lot of learning, authority, freedom to plan your day and make your own schedule, opportunity to make as much money as you want

Cons

No fix income and bonuses, health benefits quite expensive

Should have believed the reviews I read before joining

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Shelbyville, IN
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Shelbyville, IN

I have been working at Point 180 full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Coworkers. Hiring and interview is a lady down.

Cons

Low pay, no structure, seems very fly by night, a guy who claimed to have risen in the ranks from sales rep to his position hired me. He was supposed to have been the guy to help me (or so he said) get Indiana going. He never did. If he did come to where I was working he was always on his phone, acting busy, would say a few words to me then leave. But then he would come by a few minutes later and say I really need to sell. Doesn't seem like a place I'll be very long. He talks really bad about his boss and people he works with. Says he's the most valuable employee at the company so if I want to stay around or move up then I'd better do what he says. Out of here as soon as possible

Your managers are very sleezy. Find some who show respect to people they work with.

Bad

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Houston, TX

I have been working at Point 180 full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Flexibility in business hours. They provide notebook or tablet to do your job

Cons

Not well organized
    Not professional
    Have to work in all weekends

best job ever little pay though

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Point 180 full-time (less than an year)

Pros

company gives you a good experience in sales it is possible to make 4k a month here aslong as YOUR SELLING LIKE CRAZY..base plus commission

Cons

the pay suks!!! minimum wage..you can only make 2k-4k a month by selling like crazy
    base is like 1200 a month and your customer has to pay 2nd bill in order to get commission

good people