PolicyTech

5.0

Rob Tietjen
1 Rating

Employees matter

I have been working at PolicyTech full-time

Pros

The work culture encouraged employees to work hard and play hard. Employees were a priority and this caused them to go the extra mile for the customers and the company.

Cons

Bought out by Naxex Global. Caused a change in the culture which lowered morale.

Work on adopting some (or all) of the work culture that Policy Tech had before the merger.

Great place where people care

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rexburg, ID
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rexburg, ID

I have been working at PolicyTech

Pros

The Leadership is fair and concerned about my personal welfare. The benefits package is excellent and they love to recognize those who contribute to the success of the company. The product is excellent and customers are a key focus to improving it. The company culture focuses on integrity and customer experience and in making sure everyone is heard. Employees feel great support and are appreciated for what they do.

Cons

PolicyTech really is a great place to work, Given small size it is difficult for some to feel opportunity for advancement. I feel that sometimes the hiring of employees is not at the level that it could be as middle management "settles" in finding the right fit.

Continue to hold team accountable and provide a broader vision for the company. Keep up the concern with employees but realize that your success must continue to expand your capabilities. Your customers depend on it.

Best place I have ever worked!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rexburg, ID
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rexburg, ID

I worked at PolicyTech

Pros

Great atmosphere, Great product, Great people. I really feel like that everything about this company is great. They really care about their employees and show that in every way!

Cons

Location is about the only bad thing with Policy Tech. If you don't like the cold weather, you won't like Rexburg.

Keep it up! This is a great company with great leadership and great opportunity. Continue to focus the employee and the customer and you will see continued success.