Polytron

Add Photos

Charles Jager

Design Engineer

Design Engineer (Former Employee) Duluth, GA

ProsGreat people. Management is open to ideas and there is little to no red tape.

ConsLots of travel. Employees are only paid at the end of the month.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay employees more than once a month.

You will either learn to love travelling or you won't last

Design Engineer (Current Employee) Duluth, GA

ProsUpper management cares about employee growth and invest in their staff. In-office work life is laid back and is a collaborative learning environment. There are good opportunities for advancement as a new employee with defined promotions which provide employee goals.

ConsYou will travel. A lot. If you have a family, there will be many weeks and weekends that you don't get to see them. Co-workers would "brag" about 100+ hour weeks on the road and missing important life events (birthdays, etc)

Advice to Senior ManagementRoad warriors will love this job. Keep investing in staff and helping them grow.

Nice Environment

(Current Employee)

ProsI have enjoyed working at Polytron. Most of the people are friendly and of course being an engineering firm, you'll meet some with quirky personalities, but having worked in engineering for a while, I've gotten used to all the effervescent personalities (sort of). Management and leadership have an open ear to ideas and their doors are always open. Very little bureaucracy and many employees that work here have been here for a long time which shows a sense of loyalty. Lots of opportunities to socialize and eat while at work. You won't be micro-managed.

ConsCompany outgrowing facility. Travel is part of most people's jobs, so if you don't want to travel it's not for everyone. Nothing I really dislike.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

great management

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Miri (Malaysia)

Prosgood company. can grow more. care about staff.

Conssmall workspace and nothing bad about this company.really

Worked for Polytron? Contribute to the Community!