Porter Wright Morris & Arthur

Add Photos

Buzz Trafford

Caring people, laid-back atmosphere

Columbus, OH

ProsThe people are warm and personable, and care about you, your work and the company's success.

ConsIt is a more conservative atmosphere in which administrative functions must climb through layers of approvals to get things processed, to get ideas heard, etc.

The senior partners were terrible at delegating tasks but the associates seemed great.

Intern (Former Employee)
    Washington, DC

ProsThe company is in down-town D.C. just a few blocks from the White House. It has fairly good name recognition and allows me to credibly claim experience in the field I want to work in.

ConsI was lied to about the opportunity to move from a intern to a full-time position. Despite receiving no negative feedback I was also told at the end of the internship that I could not use any materials for my future portfolio.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would mandate personnel management classes for the senior partners and anyone in charge of supervising others. The current system leaves room for fiefdoms of tyranny.

Worked for Porter Wright Morris & Arthur? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Porter Wright Morris & Arthur reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Porter Wright Morris & Arthur CEO Buzz Trafford. All reviews posted anonymously by Porter Wright Morris & Arthur employees.