Poshmark Reviews

Updated March 12, 2015
7 reviews filtered by
4.7
Manish Chandra

1. Challenging, exciting startup environment!

I have been working at Poshmark full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The philosophy at the company is all about love and you really feel it in every area of the work you do here. Individuality is celebrated and working alongside such a smart team of innovators is inspiring.

Cons

The company is growing very fast and there is opportunity to level up in every department. It can be challenging at times but also very exciting if you're looking to grow. Also, if you love to shop - beware!

2. Excellent CEO, fun working environment, fun coworkers, free lunches/snacks/beverages. Can't get any better than this

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Poshmark full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This is my second company after graduating from college, so I don't have many companies to compare my experience to. But I can definitely say that this is an awesome company! Other than the great stuffs I mentioned in my review title, this company is growing very rapidly despite of the fierce competition with the other fashion e-commerce startups out there. Strong work culture, experienced CEO/founders, and friendly people.

Cons

Depending on how you define work-life balance, sometimes it's needed to add a bit more extra hours. But it's a startup(not a corporate) so this should be expected. Besides, those hours that didn't feel like a pressure because the jobs are exciting.

As the company scales up, things may start going out of control so I'd love to see that this fun culture to be maintained as much as possible.

3. Great Growing Company

Current Employee - Marketplace Operation
    Current Employee - Marketplace Operation

I have been working at Poshmark full-time

Pros

I have had various jobs in the past, but this particular job is so much more special and more unique than any of my previous positions. Poshmark values their employees and has an AWESOME culture. I actually look forward to going into work everyday and love the fact that I feel appreciated. Everyone puts in hard work and is very supportive. I am excited to see this company grow and I look forward to being apart of this amazing company!

Cons

The commute. There is no way of getting around the 101, it's a rough drive and Poshmark HQ is not near Caltrain. Hopefully down the line the company can offer shuttles from Caltrain to the HQ.

Thank you for being great leaders! Without your support, vision, open mind and trust in the team, we would not be where we are at today!

5. Fun, fast-paced startup on track and destined for GREAT things.

I have been working at Poshmark

Pros

The company truly values its employees and it shows. Salary and benefits are competitive, and company culture is incredible! Happy hours twice a month, monthly massages, free catered lunch/snacks daily! There is definitely an opportunity for growth here as long as you are determined to make it happen. Great management and lots of open communication. Hard work and great efforts are recognized. Good work/life balance.

Cons

Traffic is difficult with commuting from the southbay. Also with any typical startup, getting through forming policies and procedures to streamline work.

fun and rewarding place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at Poshmark full-time (more than a year)

Pros

company is doing great, with growth comes opportunity to learn and develop

love working at a mission-oriented company - Poshmark isn't just about shopping, its about connecting women across to country around their love of fashion. real, beautiful relationships are being formed on Poshmark every day, and its incredibly rewarding to be a part of that

catered lunch every day, happy hours once a month!

its like a family here, maybe inappropriately so, sometimes. i look forward to coming to work every morning, and love working with such intelligent, driven, fun people. everyone is here working towards the same goal.

i have great respect and believe in the management team and their ability to do what it takes to take our company through its next stage of growth and beyond.

Cons

being in menlo park. the commute from SF is brutal, but the office hours are a bit flexible to lessen the pain of driving during rush hour.

like any startup, limited resources is always a concern and/or frustration

7. love working here, rewarding and fun!

Current Employee - Sr. Manager
    Current Employee - Sr. Manager

I have been working at Poshmark full-time (more than a year)

Pros

company is doing great, with growth comes opportunity to learn and develop

catered lunch every day, happy hours once a month!

Cons

like any startup, limited resources is always a concern

Fun and challenging!

Current Employee - Marketplace Associate in Menlo Park, CA
    Current Employee - Marketplace Associate in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at Poshmark full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great company, culture, and people, I look forward to coming to work everyday. My job is challenging, but definitely rewarding. Senior management is great, they are very open to employee's ideas and they truly care about us (not to mention, they have great sense of humor). Heck, our CEO knows everyone's birthday!

I also want to take time to talk about my director, the head of our department. She is the best boss I've had yet since I graduated college (I've had three jobs before this one). She is super understanding and helpful, she guided me every step of the way and is always very supportive. She is also very intelligent, I love working for her and have learned so much. Not to mention, she recognizes good work when she sees one and will let you know if you need improvement. Health benefits is awesome. The company also has some great perks such as free catered lunch and tons of snack. We also have tons of fun events like happy hours and company dinners. The posh parties that we host is great too.

Cons

Traffic, but I guess that goes for every job.

Poshmark Photos