Poshmark
www.poshmark.com Menlo Park, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Poshmark Reviews

Updated Jun 16, 2014
Poshmark – Menlo Park – “Front entrance”

Manish Chandra

Fun, fast-paced startup on track and destined for GREAT things.

(Current Employee)

ProsThe company truly values its employees and it shows. Salary and benefits are competitive, and company culture is incredible! Happy hours twice a month, monthly massages, free catered lunch/snacks daily! There is definitely an opportunity for growth here as long as you are determined to make it happen. Great management and lots of open communication. Hard work and great efforts are recognized. Good work/life balance.

ConsTraffic is difficult with commuting from the southbay. Also with any typical startup, getting through forming policies and procedures to streamline work.

fun and rewarding place to work

Menlo Park, CA

Proscompany is doing great, with growth comes opportunity to learn and develop

love working at a mission-oriented company - Poshmark isn't just about shopping, its about connecting women across to country around their love of fashion. real, beautiful relationships are being formed on Poshmark every day, and its incredibly rewarding to be a part of that

catered lunch every day, happy hours once a month!

its like a family here, maybe inappropriately so, sometimes. i look forward to coming to work every morning, and love working with such intelligent, driven, fun people. everyone is here working towards the same goal.

i have great respect and believe in the management team and their ability to do what it takes to take our company through its next stage of growth and beyond.

Consbeing in menlo park. the commute from SF is brutal, but the office hours are a bit flexible to lessen the pain of driving during rush hour.

like any startup, limited resources is always a concern and/or frustration

love working here, rewarding and fun!

Sr. Manager (Current Employee)

Proscompany is doing great, with growth comes opportunity to learn and develop

catered lunch every day, happy hours once a month!

like any startup, limited resources is always a concern

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fun and challenging!

Marketplace Associate (Current Employee)
    Menlo Park, CA

ProsGreat company, culture, and people, I look forward to coming to work everyday. My job is challenging, but definitely rewarding. Senior management is great, they are very open to employee's ideas and they truly care about us (not to mention, they have great sense of humor). Heck, our CEO knows everyone's birthday!

I also want to take time to talk about my director, the head of our department. She is the best boss I've had yet since I graduated college (I've had three jobs before this one). She is super understanding and helpful, she guided me every step of the way and is always very supportive. She is also very intelligent, I love working for her and have learned so much. Not to mention, she recognizes good work when she sees one and will let you know if you need improvement. Health benefits is awesome. The company also has some great perks such as free catered lunch and tons of snack. We also have tons of fun events like happy hours and company dinners. The posh parties that we host is great too.

ConsTraffic, but I guess that goes for every job.

Worked for Poshmark? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Poshmark reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Poshmark CEO Manish Chandra. All reviews posted anonymously by Poshmark employees.