Power Home Remodeling Group

Power Home Remodeling Group CEO Corey Schiller

Corey Schiller

30 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Sales Consultant

Sales Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time for less than a year

ProsPaid training, great leadership, challenging and can definitely make you a better person if you give it your all. You get what you put into it.

ConsMental! It takes a lot of discipline and mental fortitude. Learn to deal with stress properly

Advice to Senior ManagementDefinitely great leadership. Keep pushing your people!

Challenging

Sales Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time for more than a year

ProsPaid Vacation - airfare to somewhere warm shortly after Christmas Vacation

Consfamily/work life balance, training for two months with up to 15 hour days

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter perks for mentorship programs

Great company. They really care about their employees.

Senior Marketing Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat Culture.
Growth Potential.
Solid team of coworkers.

ConsLot of hours required.
Office is in Chester, PA

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing

The opportunity of a lifetime.

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
Cranford, NJ

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time for less than a year

ProsUnlimited opportunity. Learning great marketing experience. Excellent pay structure. Rapidly growing company. Company vacations. Accepts those with no prior marketing experience.

ConsLong hours. Driving far at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore one on one discussions for further improvement of skills.

great company

Cranford, NJ

Prosgreat people to work with and work for

Cons100 percent commission and the drive time to appts

Overworked, exploited, unappreciated, brainwashed, and replaceable.

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time for more than 3 years

ProsExcellent training in presentation & closing techniques.

ConsSales reps are overworked, exploited, unappreciated, and replaceable. On call from M-S 8am-8pm.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlace more value on your sales reps and your customers

Hard Work

Cranford, NJ

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat culture, good people. Commitment to a great product. Lots of heart to be the best in the industry.
Do not be mistaken. You will work long hours. You will be kicked out of homes. But if you can make it happen you will be successful.

ConsBecause the pay system is based on a books system if there is ever an issue, you can see trouble with accurate pay checks.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake paths for advancement t more clear.

Power Home Remodeling Group provides great opportunity for those seeking entry-level experience in sales/marketing

Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee)
Cranford, NJ

ProsCompany trips, generous compensation package, promotes from within, provides training

ConsLong hours, must be willing to learn, weekend shifts

Fantastic learning environment with the best training in the industry

Cranford, NJ

ProsPower is a fantastic place to learn how to sell. The training is very intense but is state of the art. Don't go into the training thinking it will be easy, if you learn the material it is designed and proven to make you successful. I came in with no sales experience whatsoever, but the training really taught me how to engage with customers and sell really anything. There is so much room for upward mobility throughout the company and starting out in sales is a great way to get your name known with higher management. With the company growing there is a lot of opportunity for relocation too which is great when you are young just coming out of college. Being in a sales position with no cold calling or prospecting is great as well!

ConsHours can sometimes be demanding but the compensation package makes it worthwhile

Advice to Senior ManagementJust keep being transparent with employees about every aspect of the company. Please keep up the performance based incentives and promotions!

Company is a SCAM! What a Joke...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time for less than a year

ProsWill hire ANYONE at ALL TIMES -- So if you're really desperate for a temp. job, apply now. The job itself, "Knocking on doors" isn't all that bad. The bad part, is WHO you're knocking on doors for. Good product but so overpriced it doesn't make sense.

ConsWhere do I begin!? This may be the biggest scam I have ever come across. This company doesn't install anything themselves, they sub everything out. They tell homeowners that they do in their 3 hour long sales pitch. The Life Time Warranty is a scam. They purposely take months- I've heard over a year to respond to warranty issues! THEY TROLL FOR SUCKERS -- PHRG is selling roofs that are supposed to cost 10k for 25k!! They wait until the right sucker decides to sign that sheet -- that's just me ranting about the company.. Let's talk about how bad they treat employees. If you're a marketer, they work you to the bone. I'm sure your cheerleader, aka VP is telling you how much money you can make on bonuses. Let's just say, DEMOS are a SCAM. They give you demos when they choose to give you demos. If you drink enough of the Power Juice, you might get some. If you're discouraged about the job and need a boost, you might get some. No one is actually getting what they deserve. You'll never make close to the amount of money they tell you and they are keeping all of the profits from these high, lucrative sales. The amount of corruption that is occurring with PHRG makes me want to vomit.

Advice to Senior Managementboycott phrg

Worked for Power Home Remodeling Group? Contribute to the Community!

Power Home Remodeling Group Videos

Power Home Remodeling Group – Why Work for Us?

Live a Life of Purpose What’s life like at Power? Inspiring. Passionate. Fun. Challenging. Life at Power is about more than your job: it's about the people you meet, the differences you make and the relationships your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Power Home Remodeling Group reviews and ratings in Cranford, NJ — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Power Home Remodeling Group CEO Corey Schiller . All 30 reviews posted anonymously by Power Home Remodeling Group employees.