Power Home Remodeling Group

www.workatpower.com

Power Home Remodeling Group Reviews in Elkridge, MD

Power Home Remodeling Group CEO Corey Schiller

Corey Schiller

Pros
  • Great work environment and if you were a top marketer there is great earning potential(in 23 reviews)

• Apparently there is a 4 day all-expense paid trip to Mexico every year(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • They call it marketing but really its just door to door ( that's not marketing btw)(in 35 reviews)

• Working at Power requires hard work and sometimes that hard work comes in the form of long hours(in 40 reviews)

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Working within the Power Culture is a Unique, Challenging & Rewarding Experience

Regional Vice President (Current Employee) Elkridge, MD

ProsPower HRG delivers on their promise to provide opportunity for growth, advancement and upward mobility for those willing to consistently go above and beyond.The company makes great efforts to foster camaraderie among it's employees. Senior management is always available for guidance, feedback and support. Although a lot is expected of Power People, a lot is also given in return. I love being a part of the Power family and can't really imagine being anywhere else.

ConsFor those looking to just "show up" and put in your time you will most likely be disappointed; Power has extremely high expectations, but not any higher than you should have for yourself. I don't see that as a Con, but some may.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to adapt and overcome challenges as you have done over the years to maintain growth and success while staying true to your core values. Remember we rise and fall as a team and every opinion matters, never stop listening.

Worked for Power Home Remodeling Group? Contribute to the Community!