Power Home Technologies Reviews

1. Featured Review

Calling All Hero's !

Current Employee - The Hitman
    Current Employee - The Hitman

I have been working at Power Home Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've worked at PHT for 4 years and I can honestly say this company will get you paid, get your jobs in on time and stays up to date on all the most advanced equipment in the industry. Also if you are looking for a place to build a career this is the place for you there are so many advancement opportunities all you have to do is strive to get them - that's it! They do a great job to recongize top sales people and managers and the company parties and trips are always a blast. Come join the team you won't be disappointed

Cons

Just like anything else worth having in life sometimes it does not come easy. This business will beat you down from time to time - you must be strong willed and be able to look towards your success not expect it right away. When you master this business it will change your life -

Advice to Management

Keep growing PHT so we all have a place to always call home! Keep the family atmosphere. Keep all the awards and recognition. You guys have done a great job over the past 11 years

Aug 20, 2015 – CEO

3+ years! I love it!! Your comments on the Pros and Cons was spot on! Thanks for the advice as well! We appreciate you as a PHT Team member! You are a Superstar!!

New Employee

Current Employee - Security Consultant in West Columbia, SC
    Current Employee - Security Consultant in West Columbia, SC

Pros

State of the art in protecting homes and businesses from fire and theft. Appliances, locks, lighting and thermostats may be controlled remotely from your mobile. Response time notification for fire and break ins in 23 seconds or less. One touch arming and disarming. Very affordable. Best on the market by far...no other company is close.

Cons

They have an outstanding marketing program but I believe I can make it even better.

Advice to Management

Allow me to make an outstanding training program even better. I have the skills to do it. In addition, once I get my sea legs, allow me to open a district office in San Diego California. Yes, I am aware that Alliance is already there, however healthy competition is good. I already feel that PHT can compete on equal footing any place in the country. Look at my resume please. I will have the skills to teach the course and manage a district office. I already know this after only one day of training.

Sep 3, 2015 – CEO

Thanks for the review! We are always open to making anything we have better so share your ideas with your Branch Manager about our training program. We would love to expand our footprint to San Diego ... More

Great Place to work!

I have been working at Power Home Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A Teamwork and Family environment our alive within our organization. We are working hard to get better every day.

Cons

currently there are no cons to this company

Advice to Management

Work hard to keep getting better every day!

Great Co to work for but most of all Great Ownership and Management!

Current Employee - Life Safety Consultant in Charleston, SC
    Current Employee - Life Safety Consultant in Charleston, SC

I have been working at Power Home Technologies full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Always have your back and treat their employees like they are family! Provide our customers with the highest rated monitoring in the industry, latest technology available, competitive rates and the best technicians to take care of our Customers!

Cons

Hard to believe but can't think of any! Work your own hours, don't have to get permission to take cpl hrs/days off to spend w your family and the owners are always a phone call away if needed! That's hard to find w any Inc 500 Co

Aug 20, 2015 – CEO

5+ years!! That is awesome! Thank you so much for being a trusted and loyal employee to Power Home Technologies! We are going to continue to do as much as we can for all our employees! Thanks again!

A Company that can Change Your Life

Former Employee - Director of Marketing in Mooresville, NC
    Former Employee - Director of Marketing in Mooresville, NC

I worked at Power Home Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I had the opportunity to work for Power Home Technologies for close to five years. Looking back, I don't see PHT as being a company I worked for and then moved on from. To be honest, it feels much more like I moved away from my family. That's the thing about Power Home Technologies - it is a chance to connect with some amazing people, to build lifelong relationships, and to believe in something greater than yourself. PHT is the type of company that motivates you. They have endless parties, awards, contests, and even trips. Now, you would think those are the true motivators, but really, the true motivation lies in the personality of the company. I've changed a lot in my life and I would like to think that the greatest changes happened to me when I worked for PHT. Indeed, the contagious philosophy in the company seems to be: "We can all be better today. We can be better at our jobs, at our lives, better friends, better in our communities, in our families, and overall - better people. Why not take another step forward today?" And that is what I did. I became better in every aspect of my life. Not because I had to, but because PHT enabled me to believe in myself and in the accomplishments we can all achieve when we work together. How can you possibly beat a company like that?

Cons

Overall, I was very pleased with PHT.

Aug 20, 2015 – CEO

Love the title of your review! That is so true! This business has changed so many lives for the better. Thanks for your time with the company! I'm glad to see it was a positive experience!

I LOVE MY JOB #BOOMBABY

Current Employee - Branch Administrator
    Current Employee - Branch Administrator

Pros

Power Home Technologies is by far one of the best companies I have worked for. As a new employee you are welcomed in and trained to be successful. PHT offers all the tools and training needed to be successful and there is always opportunity for advancement. Everyone knows everyone and you develop one on one relationships with CEO's, VP's and managers unlike most jobs. I am coming up on my 2 Year anniversary here and I can honestly say that I love my job!!!!

Cons

IT WOULD BE NICE TO BE RECOGNIZED AGAIN WITH MONTHLY AWARDS AS CSR, SERVICE, ADMINS (HIGH FIVE AWARDS) RATHER THAN IT BEING JUST SALES AND TECHS.

Advice to Management

MORE RECOGNITION TO "INSIDE TEAMS"

Aug 12, 2015 – CEO

We love you! Thanks for the comments and we will certainly look into more recognition programs for other employees besides our sales and installation team.

PHT is great

Current Employee - Field Supervisor in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Field Supervisor in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Power Home Technologies (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent company. I started here in early 2013, I hadn't been in the industry very long but PHT welcomed me with open arms. They strive to provide for their employees, if you're doing what you're supposed to do work wise they will help you out anyway that they can. I personally got promoted and relocated to the corporate office, so there's always room for advancement which now-a-days is great! Ben, Erik, and Randy are all family to me and I couldn't be happier working where I'm at.

Cons

There's not really much here. The job can be stressful at times but you fight through it and when you do it makes it well worth it.

Aug 12, 2015 – CEO

You are great!! I'm glad you feel like part of a family because that is our #1 goal with all our employees! Thanks for the review!

Employee

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Pros

I have been with PHT for a number of years. I love the owner and the people I work for. They treat you like family.

Cons

The commute to the new office is farther from my home.

Aug 11, 2015 – CEO

Thanks for your comments! We appreciate your loyalty!

Excellent place for a long-term career

Current Employee - Auditor in Spring Lake, NC
    Current Employee - Auditor in Spring Lake, NC

I have been working at Power Home Technologies full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Power Home Technologies is a very honest morally ethical company grounded on the principle doing onto others as you would have them do onto you. I have worked for this company for 7 years. Power Home Technologies has been a blessing to myself, family, and friends. All of my friends and relatives who have a security system through Power Home Technologies have been extremely pleased with the service Power Home provides. They are continuously recommending Power Home Technologies to anyone interested in obtaining a security system. I'm truly thankful to work for a company that no only provides excellent quality/service and outstanding job opportunities but, goes a step further in giving back to the community. This is a rare quality that many successful companies do not possess. Knowing this I can humbly say I'm truly grateful to work/be apart of Power Home Technologies!!!!!!!

Cons

Not hearing about Power Home Technologies sooner

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Aug 12, 2015 – CEO

7+ years!! Thanks for your loyalty and dedication to our team! You are a Superstar! Thanks for the review!

Working for the best...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Power Home Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you believe in the product you sell then working for the company makes it easy! I believe we provide a great service to customers who want to feel secure and every customer we help is completely satisfied. Management is very helpful and encouraging.

Cons

There are not many cons to working here. I think performance evaluations should be done more frequently though so employees know where they stand and how they are doing. We always want everyone to be on the same page.

Aug 12, 2015 – CEO

Thanks for taking the time to submit a review! It's great to hear how our employees (both past and present) feel about us. We try our best to make PHT the best to place for a career! We are glad to ... More

RSS Feed </> Embed