Power & TEL

Add Photos

Jim Pentecost

Good People

ProsNice, friendly people
    There is nowhere to hide. You succeed or fail on your own merits. If you are good at what you do, people will know. If you are terrible, you won't last long. This results in a company that has some of the most talented, hard-working people I've ever seen.

Conswork/life balance is average - not the best, not the worst. Advancement could be difficult for some as there are a lot of people who stay with this company for a very long time.

Advice to Senior Managementnone

It's a pretty laid back company atmosphere.

Accounts Payable (Current Employee) Memphis, TN

ProsEveryone is very nice and accommodating. If you need help, they're willing to assist you with anything.

ConsThere are not many young people at the company.

Overall good company.

Material Handler (Current Employee)

ProsPrivately owned and family operated. Your a name not a number. Great personal touch feel like family almost. Very good at material management.

ConsSmaller company, harder to advance. Entry level jobs are usually through a temp agency, makes it harder to get hired full time.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed more chances for advancement. Promote from within.

Worked for Power & TEL? Contribute to the Community!