Powercon

1 Review
5.0
1 Review

CEO

Develops sketches, technical and development projects particularly difficult, complex and moderately complex products.

Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Severn, MD
    Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Severn, MD

I have been working at Powercon full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I would be glad to apply my knowledge and experience that I accumulated by over period perfect career for 8 years in the field of engineering. I am confident that my experience will be useful with theoretical and practical knowledge, skills, and various methods of applied science to enhance your organization's processes towards achieving complete client satisfaction and try to meet any organizational objective.

Cons

I simply wish to continue offering contract design engineering services to those clients lacking the internal resources (time and/or people) to do them by their own engineering teams.

The “ideal” job is one where the client has already conducted their market research study, the product features and functions description, a detailed product specification, all of which are a Statement-of- Work. With that in hand, I would develop a Work Breakdown Structure and a GANTT-Chart plan as the basis for a proposal for a Firm-Fixed-Fee contract for the prototype development and delivery. After an iterative massaging process, a Purchase Order would be issued for the product development. I would need to engage the client’s internal resources in various levels of interaction throughout the development process, like design reviews and inputs from other departments; but, otherwise I would be autonomous until final delivery. Now, let us get real… The “real” job comes close, but usually where I need to develop the features, functions, specifications, and statement-of-work myself. These “real” jobs are also usually Time-And-Material projects because of this upfront fluidity.