Practice Fusion

Practice Fusion Reviews

Updated Apr 16, 2014

Practice Fusion Founder and CEO Ryan Howard

Ryan Howard

Smart, fun, innovative and fast-paced.

I have been working at Practice Fusion full-time for more than a year

ProsBeing surrounded by incredibly smart people that share a common mission.
The caliber of talent propels you to push yourself beyond what you thought was possible.
Doing extraordinary things in the healthcare sector.
Excellent perks.

ConsExtremely fast-paced - not for the faint of heart. If you're looking for a cushy, laid-back job, this is not the environment. We work hard.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to evaluate financial compensation/benefits to ensure we keep top talent in a competitive landscape.

Amazing, mission-driven workplace

I have been working at Practice Fusion full-time for less than a year

ProsIncredible people, culture and vision for transforming healthcare. The company is well-funded, organized, driven and attracts a very high caliber of talent in an incredibly competitive job market. The company also offers amazing perks like free (super healthy) catered dinners, fully stocked kitchens on each floor, dogs are encouraged, roof deck to work outdoors, wellness programs including a free FitBit for every employee, onsite yoga and run clubs, weekend hiking clubs, great benefits and true transparency into the company's business plans - including revenue targets - for all employees. Definitely not your typical startup.

ConsThe fast pace can be intimidating for some who can't handle it. And the office is a little crowded, soon to be solved when the company moves to SOMA in double the space.

Advice to Senior ManagementBuild out the executive team to keep up with the scale of growth.

Great environment and benefits

I have been working at Practice Fusion full-time for more than a year

Pros- The company is very selective when it comes to hiring and rightfully so. You want to like the people you work with. My co-workers are not only intelligent and have the "get sh*t done" attitude but are fun to be around with.

- The benefits and culture are top-notch. There's a fully stocked kitchen and catered meals. The office is dog-friendly and you'll meet some of the cutest pups!

ConsI can't think of any. Practice Fusion is awesome!

Nailed a market niche

San Francisco, CA

I worked at Practice Fusion full-time for more than a year

ProsTiming into market was impeccable

ConsPoor technical leadership. Lost track of primary product.

Awesome company and amazing team

I worked at Practice Fusion as a contractor for less than a year

ProsPractice Fusion has a great product backed by an even greater mission. While working at PF, I looked forward to going to work each day and was proud of everything my team was doing.

Transparency at PF is a big deal which is why the entire company syncs up each week to discuss company goals, struggles, and achievements. They really go the extra mile to take care of their employees.

ConsNot any I can think of

Fantastic place to work, great mission, great people.

I have been working at Practice Fusion full-time

ProsFantastic place to work, great mission, great people. Really can't say enough good things about this place. If you wan t to work somewhere that is making a difference in the world then check out Practice Fusions career page.

ConsThis isn't really a con, more a warning that this is an extremely fast paced environment, not for the weak hearted.

Love Working Here - Great Culture, Great Mission

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Practice Fusion full-time for more than 3 years

ProsMission of using technology to save lives, progressive and transparent culture, incredibly healthy work environment, dogs in the office, mentorship program, growing very quickly

ConsNeighborhood (but we're moving in a few months so that should be great!)

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the source meetings going and ensuring that we can connect to leadership

Living the mission everyday

I worked at Practice Fusion

Prosoutstanding team
mission is dead on

Consquick decisions contradict previous statements
inflexible at times

Excellent company with a life-changing mission.

Marketing & Communications Team (Former Employee)

I worked at Practice Fusion as a contractor for less than a year

ProsI had the chance to contract with Practice Fusion this year. I had an incredible time working at this company. They are doing something life-changing in developing the best, free EMR software product for doctors and PHR for patients. It's not one of the most popular or thought of companies in the Bay Area, people job hunting think Google, Twitter, Facebook, etc., when it comes to jobs, but have a look at PF. They have some great opportunities, a great culture, great people, and a great product. Had it not been for a personal desire to relocate and take on a different opportunity, I'd have pursued the chance to work full time with them.

ConsCan't think of any. Well, if you're not a fan of dogs, just be ready - it's a dog friendly workplace. Eventually you warm up and think they're adorable.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on rocking it.

Amazing team, mission driven, fun!

I have been working at Practice Fusion full-time

ProsGreat mission, extraordinary people, empowering culture, healthy food, dog friendly

ConsLocation at the edge of the Tenderloin, slim benefits package

Worked for Practice Fusion? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Practice Fusion reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Practice Fusion CEO Ryan Howard . All 30 reviews posted anonymously by Practice Fusion employees.