Pramati Technologies Reviews

• Full-time
  • Part-time
Employment Status

Reset

If you have Glib toungue, you rule even though you are not technically strong.

Current Employee - Senior Development Engineer in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Pramati Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexi timings, Work from home opportunities. Nothing else is good.

Cons

As said above If you have good glib tongue, you rule. No one sees weather you are doing work or not. If you can get on well with manager that will fetch you anything and everything.

Advice to Management

Nothing they know everything, but still encourage people do these sort of things.

Identity Crisis

I have been working at Pramati Technologies full-time

Pros

Good technical people Good pay, better than market but not the best Good products but everyone does not work on them

Cons

I got offer letter from Pramati Technologies I get email id of imaginea.com I am always told I belong to Castlight not Pramati or Imaginea I am confused where I belong to

Advice to Management

Set correct expectations and share information clearly.

Pramati Technologies Response

Jun 28, 2015 – Member, Strategy Office

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Pramati takes pride in its product legacy and has been growing its range of products. Our model also includes helping customers drive ... More

Good Company to work for

Former Employee - Software Development Engineer in Hyderābād (India)
    Former Employee - Software Development Engineer in Hyderābād (India)

I worked at Pramati Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

* Extremely passionate, talented team. * Good pay. * Great office, all the facilities you could ask for (free snacks, games) * Flexible timings, work from home options. * Working on exciting new products.

Cons

* Strong engineering talent, but poor design talent.

5. You get to work on porducts from scratch

Current Employee - Development Engineer in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Pramati Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Get to work on latest technologies. WOrk on product from scratch. Very good for freshers.

Cons

Salary wise they are not high payers and do not expect any kind of bonus. In the name of appraisal they give peanuts.

Advice to Management

When am employee joins the company, tell themthe true picture aboutappraisal and bonus. Donot keepthem in dark. Tell them that maximum bonus that they will get is 50 % of what is given in offer letter.

Worst place for a designer to work

Current Employee - Interaction Designer in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Interaction Designer in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Pramati Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Product based company and good scope to learn if you are in the right project

Cons

Worked on social twist as a designer Manager behaves like a teacher Job should be advertised as UI designer not Interaction designer Worst work (deterget and choclate landing page projects) You will be sitting all day on photoshop

Advice to Management

Please respect designers taste and view. Dont force your opinion on them.

7. Worst company ever seen with politics at every inch (A Service Company Not A Product Company)

I have been working at Pramati Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Timing flexibility but depend on your manager. Wanna play with your carrier then join Pramati.

Cons

SERVICE LEVEL COMPANY. IT WAS A PRODUCT COMPANY BUT NOW THEIR MAJORITY OF WORK IN PROVIDING SERVICES TO CLIENTS. WORST OFFICE CULTURE : They are groups everywhere and nobody care about new joinee even HR have the same opinion. ABOUT WORK : you can get any type of work here according to your manager, nobody cares about field of expertise. They just want you to place into billing. Only that's the thing matter for the company. They can even give you work for html and css even if you work on server side. No standards of work. HR and ADMIN : Worst seen in my life. They don't care about the employees. Work for their incentives and nothing more. Worst Cafeteria. Poor food. Politics at every level and they can't breathe you easily here. Lots of ego and attitude in top level guys and dare not to hurt their ego or you will suffer.

Advice to Management

No advice for deaf ears.

Excellent place to learn

I have been working at Pramati Technologies

Pros

Good work-life balance and lots to learn

Cons

Nothing to mention as of today

9. Good place to learn!

Former Employee - Principal Engineer in Chennai (India)
    Former Employee - Principal Engineer in Chennai (India)

I worked at Pramati Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. Exposure and opportunities to learn new technologies. 2. Exposure in end to end application/project development lifecycle.

Cons

1. Very poor work-life balance 2.Gap between technical lead and project manager. 3. Management doesnt focus on employee satisfaction , and is not taking steps to improve it.

Advice to Management

1. Please focus and address employee concerns . 2. Take steps to improve work life balance.

Even if you put a donkey in Pramati, it will be convert it to a racing horse.

Current Employee - Principal Engineer in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Principal Engineer in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Pramati Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

When I got the offer letter from Pramati, I asked my brother about pramati who was working with another company in Hyderabad. He told me the line which I mentioned in the Title. Being working with the giant of Product and services companies since I started my career 8 years back, I had moved to a mantle isolation where I was personally feeling I am getting bored and my productivity was going in South direction. I was looking for a kick where I can found my lost love towards IT. And I am happy to say that what I hear from my brother was right and after an year with Pramati I am feeling that I am moving in the right direction which I was looking for since long. Below are the good things: 1) No one is in hurry to push you in the direction where you do not want to go. Message from the technical management is loud and clear, pick what you want to do and start showing the good stuff. 2) No pressure to join any specific project or team. 3) Lots of technical people sitting in middle management who know the technology in and out, so you have to be very clear on the solutions. 4) You are given the opportunity to learn and work in cross technologies. So if you are Java guy, want to program in Ruby on Rails, or on Cloud technologies, you can walk to the management and they will help you on that.

Cons

1) Infrastructure like cafeteria is not good as you will get in other giant organization. 2) No saving of tax apart from the standard 80C, home loan etc. No food coupon, no petrol bill reimbursement, no telephone, internet bill reimbursement etc. 3) Watch out for relocation policy if you are moving from outside Hyderabad. Whatever reimbursement you will get will be taxed as per your tax bracket. 4) AC will be off at 7.30 PM so if you are late night worker, bear with it.

Advice to Management

Hope management will look into the points mentioned in cons, specially saving on tax. Rest is good till now, hope to see it remain the same way.

Company with good technical quotient

Current Employee - Senior Engineer
    Current Employee - Senior Engineer

I have been working at Pramati Technologies part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

1) You get to work on latest technologies (JAVA Stack and Cloud based) 2) You have the freedom to learn,explore and implement new technologies 3) Small teams with exceptional people who are capable of building things from scratch 4) Good work life balance (Depends on team and Client ) 5) No restrictions on firewall and internet 6) Compensation is better compared to Indian service companies 7) No one really bothers you as long as your client is happy with your work

Cons

1) Very few clients / Projects 2) Limited growth opportunities 3) Brand recognition

RSS Feed </> Embed