Pratham Software Reviews

3.5
Puneet Mittal

1. Good

I have been working at Pratham Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You have to be lucky to be working here on the best project and under helpful manager.

Cons

If you dont want to be victim of pay disparity, think thrice before salary offer.

Advice to Management

There must be a min to max salary range as per years of experience.experience . currently i don't think this exist.

Internship

Former Employee - Software Intern in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Former Employee - Software Intern in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I worked at Pratham Software

Pros

Good learning and good start of career.

Cons

small office. Dont have proper campus.

Advice to Management

they are doing pretty well

Software Developer at Pratham Software

Current Employee - Software Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I have been working at Pratham Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company open to new ideas and technologies. Rapid growth opportunities. Interact with different teams to acquire new skills. Frequent technical and information sessions.

Cons

Low initial salaries. Infrastructure facilities not that good.

5. Good for people who wants to get constant high raises by resigning & taking back their resignations.

Current Employee - Consultant in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I have been working at Pratham Software full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Full variable component amounts received, only statuary provident fund, some people may like government style of work.

Cons

Very bad CTC structure leading to high direct taxes, bureaucracy, less chances of growth both in terms of roles & designations, very less onsite opportunities.

Advice to Management

Right roles needs to be assigned to the resources, FOCUS is missing and CTC structure should be revised.

a good company to work wit, good work culture good work ethics and supportive staff.

I have been working at Pratham Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1.Time Flexibility 2. Good atmosphere 3. Supportive staff

Cons

1.one don't gets overtime money,he gets food for it.

7. One of the good company to work with

Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I have been working at Pratham Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good place to work and flexible

Cons

Small projects, One man army Projects

Advice to Management

Get Bigger Projects| Don't allow managers to Force employee to work on weekends or holidays

8. Worked with Pratham for more than 3 years

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I worked at Pratham Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible timings, once used to be a great place to work & learn but presently I don't see it.

Cons

CEO is not looking into the company as he used to do earlier. No focused sales & marketing efforts. The growth in 14 years is not as good as other company's, because the top level of management is same old and they don't want any other to come at their place. After sometime you cannot see your growth with this company & that is why people leave. Many top clients have taken back their projects from them due to poor work. Also if the employee is leaving then they tell them that if you leave then we will provide negative feedback to the other company. If you want to retain someone then you should give them nice salary rather than giving threat.

Advice to Management

CEO should look around as he was doing earlier. Also, if some experienced person is leaving then they should retained them. They have to change the mentality that if a person with 5 Lakhs package is leaving then we can hire 2 person in the same salary to carry out the same task.

9. Good place to work in jaipur

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I have been working at Pratham Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible timings, Work satisfaction- You have enough work to do and learn, Good salary appraisal, Healthy working environment

Cons

Designation should be given according to talent, knowledge not by experience

10. Great dissatisfaction for the growth of the employee

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Jaipur (Burma)
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Jaipur (Burma)

I have been working at Pratham Software full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Find a good working environment and flexi working hours

Cons

If you have good approach in higher management (personal relations/relatives) then only you'll get benefits like salary and promotions otherwise they believe everyone is working for charity. They expect from employees for good work but they forgot their appreciations specially in yearly performance review. Normally best employees can get max 7% hike in 3 years and others who have a good approach in management can get promotions and hike twice in a year.

Advice to Management

Check out the market outside and see their are many other organizations who respect their employees work and provide good opportunities

11. Worked with Pratham for 9 months......FORTUNATELY

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I worked at Pratham Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I don't think there is any Pros in this place from career and growth perspective.

Cons

They will lure you as per their requirement without telling you the full story. They care a damm about their employees and when an employee try to rebuff, they will show the 1 year bond which they made you sign at the time of joining. I've never worked nor heard about an organization who will make their employees rub against the wall for 15 hours a day. Their management don't have the skill set or courage to put through their issues in front of client. Though my career only span for about 5 Years, and I've worked with few start ups company's which have made their name in Gartner's Magic Quadrant, but never seen such incapable management. All they care is employees weekly time sheets so that they can bill the client timely :) They have no growth what so ever. All they have is the retention project work which is the livelihood of their existence. Their Sales and Marketing is SIMPLY INCAPABLE of bringing any Enterprise Level Customer. Its been more than 10 years since PSI inception and still they are still stuck in lower middle tier section. They've filled junk in their so called management team who don't know the definition of growth. I've witnessed their best brains moving to company like Oracle, TCS, Sapient, HCL and including ME to Infosys, but still these junk guys don't understand the value of their employees. They don't recognize that, its the employee who work at the granular level and is responsible for the success of an organization.

Advice to Management

Mr Puneet Mittal, though I'vent met you in person but I've heard very highly about you SIR. Those peers and the best brains who have already left your organization were unanimous about one thing....."THIS COMPANY USED TO BE THE BEST ONE IN JAIPUR TILL YOU WERE THERE". Though I never experienced anything close to that, but I believe those peers. All I would say is, bring back those old culture, may be you again become the best workplace in Jaipur.

RSS Feed </> Embed