PreSonus Audio

Updated Feb 20, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jim Odom

Amazing job and a great bunch of people to work with

ProsI've been here for many years and I don't know of a better place in our industry to work. The people are what make the difference. These guys are passionate and are striving to get better every day. The new building is awesome and

ConsAs the company has grown, it's getting to be more corporate in feel. I don't know if there is any way around this but it's just an observation.

Advice to Senior ManagementStrive to keep the culture that got you where you are in the first place. Don't ever lose it.

It was good

Administrative (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

Prosnice staff and good people

ConsBad area and lots of work

Advice to Senior ManagementClean up

The best job I will ever have.

ProsI believe PreSonus' success is rooted in an astute sense of balance. High-tech products are offered with a side of low-tech hospitality. Employees are expected to to produce results, but are rewarded appropriately. Products are positioned at a suitable mid-point in the market, well above Behringer garbage but not up into boutique price ranges.

PreSonus recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction—folks hold on to their jobs for a long time here. Employees are rarely micro-managed, and are trusted to do their jobs to the best of their ability. As far as I can tell, most everyone here seems happy, and a lot of work gets done.

ConsPreSonus' explosive growth has led to some growing pains, including an understaffed, and hence over-worked tech support team, resulting in occasional less-than-ideal customer support experiences. While the office facilities are surprisingly spartan, PreSonus offers work-from-home opportunities for some employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up.

Worked for PreSonus Audio? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PreSonus Audio reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PreSonus Audio CEO Jim Odom. All reviews posted anonymously by PreSonus Audio employees.